11-02-2012, 08:37 AM #1
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys. I want to jailbreak my iPhone 4 but in the past I have had bad jail breaking times. With it freezing and shit. So is this jailbreak okay? If anyone is jail broken on it. Let me know. I'm gonna do it later. I just want to make sure it's stable
11-02-2012, 08:53 AM #2
JonoEfthy
[move]^_^[b]Dubstep[/b]^_^[/move]
Originally posted by Fuser View Post
Hey guys. I want to jailbreak my iPhone 4 but in the past I have had bad jail breaking times. With it freezing and shit. So is this jailbreak okay? If anyone is jail broken on it. Let me know. I'm gonna do it later. I just want to make sure it's stable

Im still jailbroken on my iPhone 4 on 5.1.1 (not 6.0 because i dont like the new maps) But i think there is only a tethered jailbreak for 6.0 on the iPhone 4. Ive been jailbreaking since the good old 2.0 days and ive only had a break from jailbreaking back on 4.0 when i was bored with it, but upon changing back and then eventually re-jailbreakign a few months later, i noticed no change in the speed or battery consumption. The only things i used was a theme, sbsettings and a few small tweaks here and there, obviously i would never use Installous :carling:

So assuming you just use the jailbreak for normal stuff and the few small tweaks it will be fine man, ive ahd my iPhone 4 since launch here in Australia and i have had 0 problems with it. So i'd suggest you do it Smile But preferably wait for a non-tethered jailbreak to come out.
11-02-2012, 12:41 PM #3
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
THe only JB for iOS 6 is the shittty tethered one, Meaning when the device reboots or turns off fully, you will need to plug it into your PC and Just Boot with Redsn0w
11-02-2012, 05:18 PM #4
xSoulEdge
Big Sister
I have my Ipod 4 with the tethered JB for iOS 6, and it's fine, havent experienced any problems regarding the jailbreak.
11-06-2012, 06:47 PM #5
moinsher
Gym leader
Delete
Last edited by moinsher ; 12-27-2023 at 01:44 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo