10-05-2017, 08:24 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); GODMODE WALLBREACH AND UNDER THE MAP GLITCH

Hey whats up guys! I stumbled upon this god mode glitch/sniping from under the map and I see that no one has made a post about it yet! I thought you guys would enjoy it as much as I did! Its pretty tricky, but to mess around with your friends is defiantly worth it.

Ill add step by step instructions, but I do recommend watching the video as one part of the steps is hard to explain through text and is a very needed visual to understand where to go.

Video:
a parachute. You’ll be needing to go back and forth buying a parachute because it is such a hard glitch to do.

1. Head to the pier. (The video shows the specific spot)
  2. Head up the stairs of Taco Libre.
  3. Head to the last stair case of the hallway.
  4. Go to the last 4 or 5 steps, hug the left side of the stairs (Facing the stairs) and aim towards the stairs.
  5. Walk backwards as you aim and hug the left side of the wall.
  6. You’ll phase through the wall and almost immediately, you’ll want to open your parachute

THIS PART IS VERY IMPORTANT AND CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH TO LOOK AT THE VIDEO OF WHERE TO GO.

1. You’ll want to start to fly in the direction you were aiming at earlier.
  2. If you do this right, then you’ll see 3 bridges. DO YOUR BEST TO LAND ON THEM.
  3. At this point, you’ll be in water and what you want to do is swim over and of the 3 bridges.
  4. You will stop swimming and land onto the bridge you picked.
  5. From here you can kill anything in sight!

I DO RECOMMEND USING THE EXPLOSIVE SNIPER AS SAID IN THE VIDEO, IT IS SUPER FUN AND YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE PRECISE OF EVERY SHOT.
Last edited by Boboearl322b ; 10-05-2017 at 08:27 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo