03-15-2013, 04:52 PM #1
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i was screwing arround in the mpdata file and found the offsets to mod your prestige, you can change it to any you want, from 1st one to 255 xD,

tools needed:

You must login or register to view this content.

It works for any ps3 because this is a savedata, you wont get banned and have fun using.
It may be easier if your splitscreen acc is prestige 1 or higher so you can notice your prestige faster

i will show you a tutorial and a picture, if i find more offsets to mod i will post them here, you can also help me with it, mods if wrong section please change it!

as you can see iam 1st prestige:

copy the save to a usb stick and decrypt the MPDATA file with Aldos Save Bruteforcer

then right click on MPDATA and decrypt PFD
it should look like this:

then double click MPDATA to open it in your HEX editor, i prefer HxD to do that
then go to offset CB0 like this by pressing ctrl+g:

then search in this area for your prestige value (a list to prestige 31)

so, when you are at offsets CB0 find your prestige ^list above, iam first so i have to search for 01, it may be hard to find it if you are prestige 0 and i dont know if the offsets are the same : $
but it is in this area

and change the 01 (in my case to the prestige you like) to 14 for 20th prestige like this (you can take any prestige you like!)

save and go back to Aldos Save Bruteforcer and again right click on MPDATA select encrypt PFD, copy save back to your USB and copy it back to the ps3 and go to splitscreen and you should be the prestige you have modded!

thanks for using this tutorial and if you have offsets/values send them to me and i will update this thread
Last edited by Master0wn3r ; 03-16-2013 at 11:53 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Master0wn3r for this useful post:

BaSs_HaXoR, Felipe Guerra, FM|T Enstone, Mango_Knife, qNSp, SubTheKy3s
03-18-2013, 07:57 PM #29
Originally posted by master0wn3r View Post
The error is possible you need prestige 255 for that (FF is value) i didnt try it to do the glitch

Great! so.. if you're friend made the program and someone finds a way or makes a tutorial of how to do the error glitch, it would be awesome!
Nice work my Dutch friend! xD
03-18-2013, 08:09 PM #30
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by bartvandelft97 View Post
Great! so.. if you're friend made the program and someone finds a way or makes a tutorial of how to do the error glitch, it would be awesome!
Nice work my Dutch friend! xD

haha, thanks my friend is almost done Winky Winky
03-19-2013, 11:08 AM #31
xTxinModss
Do a barrel roll!
Nice <3
03-19-2013, 11:20 AM #32
i was screwing arround in the mpdata file and found the offsets to mod your prestige, you can change it to any you want, from 1st one to 255 xD,

tools needed:

It works for any ps3 because this is a savedata, you wont get banned and have fun using.
It may be easier if your splitscreen acc is prestige 1 or higher so you can notice your prestige faster

i will show you a tutorial and a picture, if i find more offsets to mod i will post them here, you can also help me with it, mods if wrong section please change it!

as you can see iam 1st prestige:

copy the save to a usb stick and decrypt the MPDATA file with Aldos Save Bruteforcer

then right click on MPDATA and decrypt PFD
it should look like this:

then double click MPDATA to open it in your HEX editor, i prefer HxD to do that
then go to offset CB0 like this by pressing ctrl+g:

then search in this area for your prestige value (a list to prestige 31)

so, when you are at offsets CB0 find your prestige ^list above, iam first so i have to search for 01, it may be hard to find it if you are prestige 0 and i dont know if the offsets are the same : $
but it is in this area

and change the 01 (in my case to the prestige you like) to 14 for 20th prestige like this (you can take any prestige you like!)

save and go back to Aldos Save Bruteforcer and again right click on MPDATA select encrypt PFD, copy save back to your USB and copy it back to the ps3 and go to splitscreen and you should be the prestige you have modded!

thanks for using this tutorial and if you have offsets/values send them to me and i will update this thread

No Jailbreak :|

works online?
03-19-2013, 01:59 PM #33
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Kazam
No Jailbreak :|

works online?

jup no jailbreak, and it is splitscreen data so it if offline
03-19-2013, 05:43 PM #34
xTxinModss
Do a barrel roll!
yo i got a save off someones thread and its level 80 1000000000000000000000 prestige and just going to try to see if the mw2 prestige hack works on mw3 as in it does all the error shit
03-19-2013, 08:41 PM #35
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by xTxinModss View Post
yo i got a save off someones thread and its level 80 1000000000000000000000 prestige and just going to try to see if the mw2 prestige hack works on mw3 as in it does all the error shit

That account is done by RTE , while the highest value in HEX is FF, 255, this or a higher number gives you a byte error (like mw2) because you cant go higher that FF (not without RTE)
03-19-2013, 09:19 PM #36
Bounty hunter
nice.
03-19-2013, 11:32 PM #37
That account is done by RTE , while the highest value in HEX is FF, 255, this or a higher number gives you a byte error (like mw2) because you cant go higher that FF (not without RTE)

So do you know how much longer before the MPdata editor your friend is working on is released?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo