06-15-2019, 05:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Having just downloaded and played Borderlands The Pre-Sequel on + this month is as peeked my interest in this game.
06-15-2019, 09:47 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by daddyduche View Post
Having just downloaded and played Borderlands The Pre-Sequel on + this month is as peeked my interest in this game.

It's a nice game but Borderlands 2 was 10x better imo
06-16-2019, 08:36 AM #3
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Having just downloaded and played Borderlands The Pre-Sequel on + this month is as peeked my interest in this game.

Agreed, played Borderlands 2 on PS3 and will give that another go once finished with the pre-sequel
06-16-2019, 08:42 AM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

Agreed, played Borderlands 2 on PS3 and will give that another go once finished with the pre-sequel

Hopefully, Borderlands 3 is gonna be more like Borderlands 2 didn't really like the oxygen and gravity stuff on the pre sequel
09-14-2019, 08:05 AM #5
Launch came and went and decided no way am I paying £50 for game, so will wait for a price drop.
09-16-2019, 01:32 PM #6

Hopefully, Borderlands 3 is gonna be more like Borderlands 2 didn't really like the oxygen and gravity stuff on the pre sequel

Oxygen and Gravity is a crap :'(

I'm playing Borderlands 3 and I miss an iconic villain, unfortunately the game's villains are very annoying, not that it's bad at all.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo