05-22-2013, 11:18 PM #1
Toke
PC Master Race
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

do you like folders and that jelly bean live wallpaper :fa: i wanna know what you think of me replacing the bottom apps
05-22-2013, 11:21 PM #2
bl00m
Pokemon Trainer
Looks good Smile And now you have nice folders right there with all of the apps you use most Smile

What Android phone do you have and what version are you on? 4.1.x or 4.2.x?
05-22-2013, 11:59 PM #3
CanadianModding
Do a barrel roll!
ya it looks nice i mostly focus on ios stuff but still it looks good i was thinking about getting a android next but still not sure about it

- Respawn
05-23-2013, 12:21 AM #4
-Luke
Former Staff
I like it man, nice job. :y:
05-23-2013, 02:18 AM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by CanadianModding View Post
ya it looks nice i mostly focus on ios stuff but still it looks good i was thinking about getting a android next but still not sure about it

- Respawn

-Respawn. loooool i hope ur not multi usering it. thats against the rules
05-23-2013, 02:58 AM #6
Snipesome
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Toke View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

do you like folders and that jelly bean live wallpaper :fa: i wanna know what you think of me replacing the bottom apps

Personally it wouldn't work for me.
I don't like my dock to be cluttered.

I go chrome-folder with all important contcats (mom, gf, friends, etc.)-all apps- messaging-snapchat (because I use it so much in class with friends)

I highly recommend a folder with your favorite contacts. Especially if they all have pictures with their contact it makes it rediculously simple to call someone.
05-23-2013, 10:51 AM #7
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by snipesome View Post
Personally it wouldn't work for me.
I don't like my dock to be cluttered.

I go chrome-folder with all important contcats (mom, gf, friends, etc.)-all apps- messaging-snapchat (because I use it so much in class with friends)

I highly recommend a folder with your favorite contacts. Especially if they all have pictures with their contact it makes it rediculously simple to call someone.

it is pretty simple now, and when i get a text or a anything the clock flips and it shows so i can click that to message them back, thats the only screen i got now so i'm keeping it simple and somewhat clean
05-31-2013, 05:15 AM #8
CanadianModding
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Toke View Post
-Respawn. loooool i hope ur not multi usering it. thats against the rules

lol no respawn is my mc name
05-31-2013, 06:48 AM #9
Uhh, i dont like it. too many tap after another just to open the application. i want one displayed on the screen, just 1 tap and it launches what i want... pizza
05-31-2013, 02:30 PM #10
Looks good, what Android version you're on?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo