01-12-2013, 09:57 PM #1
i lol i
The Darkness
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm attempting to play the War of the Monsters DLC from PSN on a 3.55.2 Rebug PS3.

I have the .pkg file and the .rap file.

Not quite sure what to do next. If there's any links to tutorials or anything I'll take those as well.
Last edited by i lol i ; 01-12-2013 at 11:35 PM.
01-12-2013, 10:01 PM #2
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by i
I'm attempting to play the War of the Worlds DLC from PSN on a 3.55.2 Rebug PS3.

I have the .pkg file and the .rap file.

Not quite sure what to do next. If there's any links to tutorials or anything I'll take those as well.

Download ReAct PSN for 3.55. Install the pkg and make sure on the root of your flash drive you have a folder called exdata with your .rap inside. Make a new user on your PS3 called aa and then run ReAct PSN. Your PS3 should reboot and your aa user should change its name, if it did then that means it worked. Don't log into that user after you do it though. This is just a simple tutorial of it so if you need a more in depth one, You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

Oliver Bighetti, user_714
10-22-2014, 12:28 PM #3
im trying to do same with different game have the dlc pkg the rif coverted to rap got the .edat from it how do i rebuild the edat back to rap or is this not possible? im trying to unlock my dlc without reactpsn

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo