07-31-2017, 09:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys, this is my Platinum Save for Assassins Creed 2 (The Ezio Collection) I hope it helps... Kryptus

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-03-2019 at 03:15 PM. Reason: title

The following 12 users say thank you to JoseiitozPR for this useful post:

amirtakro, Awak3n1ng, dayeqz, gowhawx, heatfist75, Herrkulez, hsgqgq7ugq2us, Jax1984, SubbSur, tanderson, Wosley and 1 other user.

The following 2 users groaned at JoseiitozPR for this awful post:

NotHere, PlayingUnfairly
07-31-2017, 09:03 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by JoseiitozPR View Post
Hello guys, this is my Platinum Save for Assassins Creed 2 (The Ezio Collection) I hope it helps... Kryptus

You must login or register to view this content.

anything that pops ?
08-01-2017, 09:19 AM #3
Wosley
Originally posted by usapp
I'm a trophy hunter as well. Pm your psn so we can play 2gether

i always will complete a game legit first or try atleast but if the game requires a big grind then i just rather too use the saves

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

and 1 other user.
08-01-2017, 04:34 PM #4
Wosley
Wosley will you get banned if you download PS vita Japanese games using henkaku.?

i dont even know if you get banned if you sync your trophies with henkaku but normally you cant get banned becuase you can download them offline
08-01-2017, 07:38 PM #5
Really we became so low that we need a save data to platinum assassin 2. It's pretty amazing what's happening here. I mean my little brother can platinum it easily. All what you have to do beat the game, few combat related trophies, collect feathers, solve subject 16 puzzles. So no need for a save data .

Always stay legit.

I'm sure a lot of people here already did so on PS3 or 360 or PC, hell I almost did it completely three times before so this would be more of a use to upgrade for the superior version. There are uses for 100% saves other than to unlock trophies...I'm pretty sure this save won't even unlock anything substantial, actually.

The following user thanked Zekahn for this useful post:

and 1 other user.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo