12-02-2012, 01:02 AM #1
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Wow, its been awhile. Sorry I haven't been around gents (and our very few ladies), been enjoying life. Here's a nice mega thread featuring Slender as an 'I'm sorry I've been away present'. Enjoy =D

[Multipage=Intro]I got some new info on the infamous Slender! and his brand new game by You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.. Well as we all know the original Slender is a free-to-play downloadable terror and has been taking the internet by storm. (What you haven't heard of this massive game? Here's the link and try it for yourself! You must login or register to view this content.)
[Multipage=Pricing and Rumors]Well in this new version called 'Slender: The Arrival' won't be free, but don't worry according to Blue Isle Studios you won't have to pay out the ass. They say it should only be around $10-$20. A normal downloadable game price. Also something you amy wanna check before you run to Steam every 2 days for this epic game, are your PC specs. Now the requirments aren't, so just keep in mind if you can't run the original Slender don't bother getting this one. The Arrival will be able to play on +1080p and as low as 240i. Now that's just the graphic information you'll be armed with, you're probably gonna need something with more a 200mb RAM and some pretty decent power (PC Gamers, you know what I mean). On to some of the rumors of the new bone chilling game...Slender: The Arrival is rumored to be released on PS3 and the 360 after X amount of PC Sales, user input please? Also it's rumored to come back with an armory (I'm exaggerating), yes this does mean you can blast the basterd back into Russia (Sorry my Russian comarades, he's your problem now). Finally Slender is supposed to come packed with the original game and possibly the 'Gimme 20 Dolla' mod. That's all the rumors and price info I got so for, I'll keep you guys posted and do you interwebz' people have any rumors you'd like to share? Any comments, concerns? Reply back and I'll see what I can dig up!
[Multipage=Storyline, Screenies, and Trailer]Well this is the final section of my mini mega thread. (I know so sad :( ) Let's get to it then...We'll start off with the screenies.
Careful when opening the Spoiler, 8 HQ Pictures within.
You must login or register to view this content.
[img] https://www.slenderarrival.com/images/gallery/teasershot1.jpg[/img]

Onto our trailer...
What? Were you expecting something here? A trailer you say? Sorry it isn't ready yet, I know this is a pretty big let down. Don't worry though as soon as its out it'll be up on the JomL™ Network YouTube Channel (You must login or register to view this content.)
Finally our storyline of the critically acclaimed scariest remake of all[/u] time...Yeah I don't have anything yet, but I do have 3 of the writer's names!! Joesph DeLage, Troy Wagner, and Tim Sutton! The creators of Marble Hornets!! (Holllllyyyy shiiitttt, never heard of it? Here's a link! You must login or register to view this content.) Now this game isn't gonna be the same old 15 minute minute game..According to Blue Isle Studios
Originally posted by another user
The Arrival is an expanded version of the original game; meaning there are more levels and more content. Since the game isn't finished yet it is tough to tell how long the final version will be, but we'd estimate a couple hours of gameplay.
So how's that sound to everyone? The most terrifying game ever becoming longer, more detailed, bigger, badder, and even SCARIER!!!!?!!! Give me some user input guys and gals, anyone looking forward to this? Anyone shaking yet? Any personal experiences you wanna share? How about any information you have? Well that's it for me guys, hope everyone enjoyed my return thread. I'll try getting some new info up ASAP!! Oh yeah, if you wanna read up more on this horror check out the You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to Crunk for this useful post:

K5‎‎, Millz, Toke

The following user groaned Crunk for this awful post:

Jeremy
12-02-2012, 01:24 AM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
slender eww. thats scarewii

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

Crunk
12-02-2012, 01:25 AM #3
Wondoh
Former Staff
Paying for slender?
The main focus of the last one is that it was scary and best of all free!
Are people gonna pay for a game to make them shit themselves?
I don't know.

They would really have to go above and beyond expectations for anyone to pay for a Slender game.

Judging by the screenshots the game has been hugely improved and it looks a lot bigger than before. Hopefully the price tag isn't too expensive, looks like fun :p
Again I have no idea how a "story" would go with the slender game we all know and love.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 12-02-2012 at 01:28 AM.

The following user thanked Wondoh for this useful post:

Crunk
12-02-2012, 01:36 AM #4
Crunk
Sir, I'm too 1337
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Paying for slender?
The main focus of the last one is that it was scary and best of all free!
Are people gonna pay for a game to make them shit themselves?
I don't know.

They would really have to go above and beyond expectations for anyone to pay for a Slender game.

Judging by the screenshots the game has been hugely improved and it looks a lot bigger than before. Hopefully the price tag isn't too expensive, looks like fun :p
Again I have no idea how a "story" would go with the slender game we all know and love.

According to the game's site the game will be under $20 and written by the creators of Marble Hornets; a 8.2/10 TV Show. So we'll see soon enough early next year! Thanks for the input!

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Originally posted by ToKiiNz View Post
slender eww. thats scarewii

You're preaching to the choir mate xD
12-02-2012, 01:56 AM #5
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Slender isn't a game it's a....mindfuck. I can't imagine people paying money just to be scared shitless by jump scares. I must say some of the screen shots look really nice. Now you can be scared at full 1080p...nice.
Last edited by Dman93 ; 12-02-2012 at 01:58 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo