12-06-2013, 09:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys I dont know about you but I love RPGs and Open World and boy is The Witcher 3 going to be one it is going to be massive. The Witcher 3 will introduce "a living open world larger than any other in modern RPG history, The setting is more than "30 times larger" than previous Witcher games, and it is requiring players to catch a sailboat for some locations and ride horseback to others. However, fast travelling for the area of known locations is also possible. The Witcher 3 has been described as "20% bigger than Skyrim," and CD Projekt RED anticipates approximately 100 hours for the completion of the main story and open-world quests and one of the BEST things The Witcher 3 features no loading screens, providing players a vast visual environment that allows players to freely explore and roam. This game sounds so amazing I cant wait for the game to come out I will be adding it to my ps4 collection of games but here are some videos to let you see what I am talking about

Tell me what you think about the game and if you will or maybe are getting. Coming 2014

The following user groaned ⚔Spanners⚔ for this awful post:

Glare
12-07-2013, 08:42 PM #2
KnightUK
Bounty hunter
I'll definitely be buying this.

Not sure how much I really like the witcher universe though, I go through stages of liking it then not. There's just something about it that's hard to get in to...although all the sex makes it easier...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo