07-12-2013, 10:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been looking for a jtagged 360 but the only site is jtagnation which gives me a uneasy feeling, i was wondering where are some places to buy a jtagged system at.

Thanks in advance =D
07-24-2013, 06:41 AM #2
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by NulledTech View Post
I've been looking for a jtagged 360 but the only site is jtagnation which gives me a uneasy feeling, i was wondering where are some places to buy a jtagged system at.

Thanks in advance =D

Can't you look on Amazon, Craigslist, and plenty of other sites man, just google them and check them out.
07-24-2013, 06:47 AM #3
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
I totally Agree with the guy above but, if you want a jtag from the guy I bought mine from thy has great prices hmu Skype: rylentt
08-24-2013, 07:40 PM #4
xMASTROFRANK-
Do a barrel roll!
I've been looking for a jtagged 360 but the only site is jtagnation which gives me a uneasy feeling, i was wondering where are some places to buy a jtagged system at.

Thanks in advance =D

go to the website "RecoveryBios" it is legit and there are a lot of special prizes! my friend bought his xbox with jtag in this website... srry for bad english ^^

The following user thanked xMASTROFRANK- for this useful post:

NulledTech
08-24-2013, 08:15 PM #5

Thanks in advance =D

ur xbox has to be on rebug u fuckin dipshit u cant hack go back to pre skool u sad fcuk,
08-28-2013, 06:14 PM #6
Thanks I'll check it out
08-28-2013, 06:16 PM #7
I have Checked Amazon (only sell parts to do it), Google shows my jtagnation, I'll try craigslist never been there.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo