08-31-2014, 09:16 AM #1
Hitman306
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I have a xbox 360 slim i like to jtag/rgh
if anyone can provide a tutorial or link to one that would be great.
thanks in advance.
09-02-2014, 01:46 PM #2
KranK
Just a Mad Man
not that i remember how to do it exactly but if im correct u need sordering cause its hardware jailbreak xD i gues in that case to self jailbreak it will be kinda hard

1. there is lots of tutorial on the web
2. depends on what xbox 360 model u have etc
3. good luck and best choice will be to find some one on your region to do it for u Winky Winky
09-02-2014, 05:20 PM #3
Cain532
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Hattori306 View Post
Hi, I have a xbox 360 slim i like to jtag/rgh
if anyone can provide a tutorial or link to one that would be great.
thanks in advance.

Things have gotten much easier as far as this goes. Slim 360's cannot be JTAG'd because they do not have the proper dashboard that supports the JTAG exploit, however you can go the Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) route with a slim. It requires a bit of soldering and a steady hand but it's pretty simple. You'll need a CoolRunner RGH chip (google) as well as a Nand reader (search for CoolRunner RGH kit)

RGH consoles are nice because they have all the benefits of a JTAG console, and have the ability to dual boot NAND's (meaning you can have an OFW and CFW Xbox in one!) however, RGH consoles have slower boot times due to the method in which they work, which isn't always a bad thing unless you are wanting to develop your own tools and such.

NGU is great, but if you want more information on RGH, take a look at se7ensins.com they know a fair bit.

The following user thanked Cain532 for this useful post:

Hitman306

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo