06-10-2015, 05:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I got a old Xbox sitting around and wanna have fun modding offline with it. I don't have the tools or experience to jtag my Xbox myself but I was wondering ways around that so I can still mod and so forth
06-10-2015, 06:28 PM #2
-Luke
Former Staff
Originally posted by Dcharles0308 View Post
I got a old Xbox sitting around and wanna have fun modding offline with it. I don't have the tools or experience to jtag my Xbox myself but I was wondering ways around that so I can still mod and so forth

You can hot swap most games. I hot swapped GTA IV and modded it on my 360. :p

Just go to YouTube and type in "Hot swapping ______" etc. It's really easy.

The following user thanked -Luke for this useful post:

Cain532
06-10-2015, 07:45 PM #3
Alright sounds good thank you!
06-11-2015, 04:00 AM #4
Cain532
Vault dweller
Alright sounds good thank you!

Just gotta be careful with hotswapping, if you're not on point you can scratch your disc to hell haha
06-11-2015, 04:52 AM #5
-Luke
Former Staff
Originally posted by Cain532 View Post
Just gotta be careful with hotswapping, if you're not on point you can scratch your disc to hell haha

That is true. When I hot swapped GTA IV, I nearly scratched the shit out of it, and you have to be REALLY careful with the mag.

The following user thanked -Luke for this useful post:

Cain532
06-11-2015, 07:28 AM #6
Groovy
Team Xbox
I got a old Xbox sitting around and wanna have fun modding offline with it. I don't have the tools or experience to jtag my Xbox myself but I was wondering ways around that so I can still mod and so forth

You could always make infectable mods for someone to host for you (cod4 / MW2 / etc..).
I currently dont go on Xbox at all but i could host your mods from time to time.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo