07-22-2015, 11:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all. I am new to modding xbox and I have been trying to figure out how to install red dot city v2 for xbox 360 slim live play. I apparantly don't have jtag so I saw people were using this thing called gsc black ops editor or something and I downloaded that, how do I connect my 360 slim to it? I see default and that wont work? Is there a good tutorial for installing red dot city v2 or instructions on how to do it?

I am not sure wether or not I need 360 Neighborhood, gsc, modio, or horizon. I dont have jtag (I have slim 360 black) and just want to install red dot city to use on live with friends. Thanks!
Last edited by engineeringFTW ; 07-22-2015 at 11:53 PM.

The following user groaned engineeringFTW for this awful post:

KLArcher
07-23-2015, 10:36 AM #2
KLArcher
Little One
Originally posted by engineeringFTW View Post
Hi all. I am new to modding xbox and I have been trying to figure out how to install red dot city v2 for xbox 360 slim live play. I apparantly don't have jtag so I saw people were using this thing called gsc black ops editor or something and I downloaded that, how do I connect my 360 slim to it? I see default and that wont work? Is there a good tutorial for installing red dot city v2 or instructions on how to do it?

I am not sure wether or not I need 360 Neighborhood, gsc, modio, or horizon. I dont have jtag (I have slim 360 black) and just want to install red dot city to use on live with friends. Thanks!

Oh jesus! to use GSC Editor you would need a modified Xbox 360 (JTAG) without this you will not be able to put a mod menu on your Xbox.
07-23-2015, 01:35 PM #3
Ok, I have a pc and am open to buying the pc version. Is it easy to do it on pc?
07-23-2015, 02:33 PM #4
KLArcher
Little One
Originally posted by engineeringFTW View Post
Ok, I have a pc and am open to buying the pc version. Is it easy to do it on pc?

Do you have the correct game? certain menus will only work on certain platforms so make sure you are selecting the right one.
07-24-2015, 05:06 AM #5
I need help pls

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo