08-28-2014, 09:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So... Basically I'm kinda scared with all of this bans in Ghosts and some people told me that they will never ban me if I just do recoveries and NOT play online. Is that true?
It's safe to do recoveries on Ghosts? Or they will reset the account / perm. ban me?

Thanks Happy
09-03-2014, 04:42 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by SynergyAzur View Post
So... Basically I'm kinda scared with all of this bans in Ghosts and some people told me that they will never ban me if I just do recoveries and NOT play online. Is that true?
It's safe to do recoveries on Ghosts? Or they will reset the account / perm. ban me?

Thanks Happy

You can play safe online with Rawdog & ImSoCools tool, however a recovery may not work, the account could be deranked / banned as the user on the other end has no protection with all the stats modifications on the account

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

SynergyAzur
09-08-2014, 10:32 AM #3
Originally posted by Geo7 View Post
You can play safe online with Rawdog & ImSoCools tool, however a recovery may not work, the account could be deranked / banned as the user on the other end has no protection with all the stats modifications on the account

I see! Thanks for the answer man, really helpful.
I will better wait for the release of Advanced Warfare so Ghosts will be safer to mod with the time.
Thanks again!
09-08-2014, 03:02 PM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by SynergyAzur View Post
I see! Thanks for the answer man, really helpful.
I will better wait for the release of Advanced Warfare so Ghosts will be safer to mod with the time.
Thanks again!

Yeah I would + in the past few days, reports have flown of the tool no longer working
09-09-2014, 07:33 PM #5
Ban risk is low but reset risk is high. Ive been reset many times never banned

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo