05-06-2016, 03:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi evreytime i mod my accoutn max level etc i get banned i use an anti ban eboot i mod my stats go get akill leave quit game then when i get on game i freeze how do i do a recovery without gettting banned
05-10-2016, 04:58 AM #2
Jarzh
Hurah!
High stats probably get you banned fast but i did legit and normal also tried with no prestige i still somehow get banned.
It sucks xD
I think paid tools with antiban on it real one might not get you banned unless you use non host mods etc.
05-10-2016, 05:01 AM #3
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by Beastatdaleast View Post
hi evreytime i mod my accoutn max level etc i get banned i use an anti ban eboot i mod my stats go get akill leave quit game then when i get on game i freeze how do i do a recovery without gettting banned

I have a custom anti-ban eboot someone made for me that only i have. If your using a public anti-ban eboot you found online its going to be banned already.

Also loading AW offline, then connecting ccapi and enabling OFW mode 3x before signing in helps to stay unbanned.
05-10-2016, 05:10 AM #4
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by Like View Post
I have a custom anti-ban eboot someone made for me that only i have. If your using a public anti-ban eboot you found online its going to be banned already.

Also loading AW offline, then connecting ccapi and enabling OFW mode 3x before signing in helps to stay unbanned.

I do everything offline psn patch, ps ninja etc... But what do you mean connect ccapi... aren't i suppose to sign in while loading AW signed out then in multiplayer i sign in and connect to RTM tool?
05-10-2016, 05:12 AM #5
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by AlfieCFW View Post
I do everything offline psn patch, ps ninja etc... But what do you mean connect ccapi... aren't i suppose to sign in while loading AW signed out then in multiplayer i sign in and connect to RTM tool?

I mean use the CCapi tool to enable OFW Mode before signing in. You can still connect tools with OFW Mode but AW has a crazy ban system and OFW Mode tells them that you are on a OFW system not CFW in-case they check.
05-10-2016, 05:15 AM #6
Jarzh
Hurah!
What do you exactly mean enable OFW mode ccapi tool bro?
I'm hella confused, i enable OFW with PSNPatch spoof it make it look like OFW then i enable my internet connection load the game while still signed out then sign in multiplayer screen?
05-10-2016, 05:17 AM #7
Rocket League <3
What do you exactly mean enable OFW mode ccapi tool bro?
I'm hella confused, i enable OFW with PSNPatch spoof it make it look like OFW then i enable my internet connection load the game while still signed out then sign in multiplayer screen?

That works too i guess. Do you not use the ccapi tool for anything? The one you get from the FMT site?
05-10-2016, 05:20 AM #8
Jarzh
Hurah!
That works too i guess. Do you not use the ccapi tool for anything? The one you get from the FMT site?

See i just got banned again xD on another account right now... also I use ccapi for everything bo2,bo1 every other cod... also the method i do that i mentioned don't work i just got banned didnt even play a game and i was using this...
You must login or register to view this content.
05-10-2016, 05:21 AM #9
Rocket League <3
See i just got banned again xD on another account right now... also I use ccapi for everything bo2,bo1 every other cod... also the method i do that i mentioned don't work i just got banned didnt even play a game and i was using this...
You must login or register to view this content.

Like i just replied on your other post, it cant be a 100% antiban on a tool they are just lying.
You need a unique, custom made eboot to be 100%.
05-10-2016, 05:23 AM #10
Jarzh
Hurah!
Like i just replied on your other post, it cant be a 100% antiban on a tool they are just lying.
You need a unique, custom made eboot to be 100%.

Well is there a method or..
That i can create one myself for CEX BLUS ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo