09-22-2016, 08:28 PM #1
It's Kevin
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have never played advanced warfare on this cid or my other one yet i cannot connect to the servers when i try to play online.
I get the error 'The servers are not available right now. Try again later.'
Can anyone help, i have tried multiple CiDs and changed my MAC, the original eboot, custom eboots, public eboots, OFW mode, rtm tools anti-ban 3 new accounts, 2 old accounts and all the same results.
Thank you.
09-22-2016, 09:05 PM #2
Skewi
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by It
I have never played advanced warfare on this cid or my other one yet i cannot connect to the servers when i try to play online.
Can anyone help, i have tried multiple CiDs and changed my MAC, the original eboot, custom eboots, public eboots, OFW mode, rtm tools anti-ban 3 new accounts, 2 old accounts and all the same results.
Thank you.

Could I recommend checking your Internet connection? Or maybe your game needs to be updated?
09-22-2016, 09:17 PM #3
It's Kevin
Gym leader
Originally posted by Skewi View Post
Could I recommend checking your Internet connection? Or maybe your game needs to be updated?

its on 1.20 and my internet works fine for any other game i play.
09-23-2016, 02:07 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by It
its on 1.20 and my internet works fine for any other game i play.

try deleting the update and reinsalling it if you havent already
09-27-2016, 04:36 AM #5
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by It
I have never played advanced warfare on this cid or my other one yet i cannot connect to the servers when i try to play online.
Thank you.

Are you still having issues or was ir solved?
10-01-2016, 08:05 PM #6
cLocKWorKBuLLeT
Treasure hunter
I'm having same issue don't understand.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo