Post: Banned After 1 Hour Online Using Only Small CrossHairs!!
11-03-2014, 11:12 PM #1
Sluekid
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First time for me to ever get banned from a game, but yup, I'm banned.

Used ONLY THE MINI-CROSSHAIRS[/b] for about 1 hour, nothing else.
Was not using a custom eboot & I didn't attempt to use anything else as I was just stunned by how great they've actually managed to make the game, like seriously, the last 2 mutliplayers I actually hated not-modded, but this game just blew me away.

Soo anyway, yeah, DON'T MOD THE GAME YET!! SERIOUS WARNING!![/b],
My PSN is still currently signing in fine, so the ban is literally only on my COD Account,
thought I'd give you guys a heads up.

NO ANTI-BAN EBOOT, USED ONLY SMALL CROSSHAIRS FOR 1 HOUR & BANNED.

Maybe I make new acc & try anti-ban eboot, cause I'm seriously impressed by multiplayer, stunned in fairness to activation.

----- Be Careful Guys -----
Last edited by Sluekid ; 11-03-2014 at 11:35 PM.

The following user thanked Sluekid for this useful post:

Arrow_Modz

The following 5 users groaned at Sluekid for this awful post:

One, Miyata, NotALegitPlayer, RTE, U WOT M8
11-03-2014, 11:24 PM #2
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
call of duty bans you for modding the game =D who would of thought that would happen

The following user thanked Script Kiddie for this useful post:

Sluekid
11-03-2014, 11:36 PM #3
PureGoldMod
Do a barrel roll!
Can people stop posting about their personal problems not to be a ass but bans on a cod game are nothing new
11-04-2014, 02:29 PM #4
i got banned for nothing i played legit no mods or tools :(
11-04-2014, 02:45 PM #5
EG6
Are you high?
You must login or register to view this content.
11-04-2014, 06:14 PM #6
Originally posted by Sluekid View Post
First time for me to ever get banned from a game, but yup, I'm banned.

Used ONLY THE MINI-CROSSHAIRS[/b] for about 1 hour, nothing else.
Was not using a custom eboot & I didn't attempt to use anything else as I was just stunned by how great they've actually managed to make the game, like seriously, the last 2 mutliplayers I actually hated not-modded, but this game just blew me away.

Soo anyway, yeah, DON'T MOD THE GAME YET!! SERIOUS WARNING!![/b],
My PSN is still currently signing in fine, so the ban is literally only on my COD Account,
thought I'd give you guys a heads up.

NO ANTI-BAN EBOOT, USED ONLY SMALL CROSSHAIRS FOR 1 HOUR & BANNED.

Maybe I make new acc & try anti-ban eboot, cause I'm seriously impressed by multiplayer, stunned in fairness to activation.

----- Be Careful Guys -----

Guys, I found a way to not get banned! It's like really new and shit. I've tested it since Friday. It's almost like an anti-ban! It's called -- NOT MODDING. :O

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

InXInvader
11-04-2014, 07:43 PM #7
ResistTheStars
Vault dweller
Originally posted by BloodshotZz View Post
i got banned for nothing i played legit no mods or tools :(

Lol same thing happened to me yet my account I tested my stat editor on are still active with relatively high stats lol. The ban system on this game is seriously inconsistent, to me it seems like they're using a filter to flag certain accounts then having people manually look at the account and ban it.
11-04-2014, 07:46 PM #8
ResistTheStars
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Zombie
Guys, I found a way to not get banned! It's like really new and shit. I've tested it since Friday. It's almost like an anti-ban! It's called -- NOT MODDING. :O

Wait we can actually play games without modding. Screw RTM and SPRX this is the next big thing.

The following 2 users say thank you to ResistTheStars for this useful post:

InXInvader
11-05-2014, 12:22 PM #9
Dawwx
Keeper
just use psn patch..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo