07-18-2010, 02:29 PM #1
Default Avatar
Cammy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); recently my iPhone has shown me the YSOD ( yellow screen of death ) i don't know who has experienced this but I would like to know if anyone knows how to get rid of it? , i know how to get passed but but I'am wondering if there is a way to stop it completely because its kind of ridiculous that i have to do a hard reset every time I have to turn my iPhone on :(
07-18-2010, 03:35 PM #2
Go get it checked. I have never heard of a yellow screen.
Last edited by iDelete ; 07-18-2010 at 07:12 PM.
07-18-2010, 03:51 PM #3
Default Avatar
Cammy
Originally posted by iDelete View Post
Go get checked. I have never heard of a yellow screen.

google it, ive come across a few people with the same problem but not found a way to totaly get rid of it

You must login or register to view this content.
07-18-2010, 03:52 PM #4
He isnt lying, i have had this like twice and both times my ipod has run completely out off battery and then when ive put it on my docking station to charge its happend. i have NO clue what so ever on how/why its happening. If you find out why its happening or how to fix it, then could you post it up here, thanks.

~Scouser
07-18-2010, 05:58 PM #5
Default Avatar
Cammy
[quote='[Sc0user_94];1363022']He isnt lying, i have had this like twice and both times my ipod has run completely out off battery and then when ive put it on my docking station to charge its happend. i have NO clue what so ever on how/why its happening. If you find out why its happening or how to fix it, then could you post it up here, thanks.

~Scouser[/quote]

I've read that it has something to do with the charger and it frying something inside the actual phone, I don't know if that's true but the post I read he had it then they gave him a new phone he uses the same charger and his first plug in of it and he got they yellow screen again. I'am not sure if I'am going to bring it to apple because its simple to get past and seems to be fine apart from that. I was just wondering if anyone knows a solution :/
07-18-2010, 06:48 PM #6
Just4Hax
"I will speak ill of
Originally posted by Cammmmy View Post
I've read that it has something to do with the charger and it frying something inside the actual phone, I don't know if that's true but the post I read he had it then they gave him a new phone he uses the same charger and his first plug in of it and he got they yellow screen again. I'am not sure if I'am going to bring it to apple because its simple to get past and seems to be fine apart from that. I was just wondering if anyone knows a solution :/

I would say that something probably might have gotten fried. So I wouldn't know what to do.
07-18-2010, 06:56 PM #7
Default Avatar
Cammy
Originally posted by crayseemonkee1 View Post
I would say that something probably might have gotten fried. So I wouldn't know what to do.

my phone has had some overheating issues but that kinda seems common from what i've seen anyone else experience over heating whilst charging?
07-18-2010, 07:13 PM #8
My fault, I believe you haha. I meant to say get the iPhone checked :p
07-18-2010, 07:19 PM #9
you might wanna call apple about this one...
07-21-2010, 04:00 PM #10
Default Avatar
Cammy
it fixed itself? its just randomly stopped doing it Smile but now it adds like an extra 2 minutes to the start up screen :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo