12-20-2010, 09:07 PM #1
Mr. DarkKV
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,

So I'm getting my IPhone on contract tomorrow...

And I'm down to two option:

1:
You must login or register to view this content.

2:

Both the options are exactualy the same, same cost same minutes same everything... Except on option 1 it says :

1000 MB WIFI Anytime Same network 
So I'm confused, you get 1000MB of WIFI? right... but on the same network... WTF?

And on option 2 it don't say anything about WIFI... so does that me it don't have WIFI or unlimited WIFI?

Please help,
Thanks.
12-20-2010, 09:16 PM #2
xWeeGee
Bitches Be Crazy
Originally posted by DarkKV5869 View Post
Hey guys,

1:

2:

Both the options are exactualy the same, same cost same minutes same everything... Except on option 1 it says :

So I'm confused, you get 1000MB of WIFI? right... but on the same network... WTF?

And on option 2 it don't say anything about WIFI... so does that me it don't have WIFI or unlimited WIFI?

Please help,
Thanks.

i think that means you have ether 1000Mb of WIFI or 1000Mb of download space per month on the WIFI so i would go with the one from vodaphone Winky Winky:carling:
12-20-2010, 09:19 PM #3
Extrazior
u mirin'
It says it on the Page:
Originally posted by another user
Customers can use unlimited data on private Wi-Fi (e.g. at home), a fair usage policy of 1GB per month applies to data transferred over BT Openzone Wi-Fi hotspots; available in airports, hotels and coffee shops, including Starbucks

My suggestion when buying a phone, Go directly to the Company you want i.e. Vodafone Contract, Vodafone site... T-Mobile contract, T-Mobile site.....

That's my Best suggestion when buying phones is exactly that
Smile
Last edited by Extrazior ; 12-20-2010 at 09:21 PM.
12-20-2010, 09:20 PM #4
Originally posted by DarkKV5869 View Post
Hey guys,

1:

2:

Please help,
Thanks.

not sure but maybe you get 1000mb free a month and you have to pay for the rest do you have a link to the ads?
12-22-2010, 05:56 PM #5
Cyber Altair
League Champion
Personally contacting one of the companies and asking them what the difference is usually the best solution.
12-22-2010, 06:24 PM #6
Maybe you get 1000MB (Basically 1GB) on WiFi Hotspots that support Vodaphone?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo