Post: (Qestion) is there a way to get craked app will rep if you help
02-13-2011, 11:10 AM #1
MvP-JiiMMY
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); moderator please close got what i wanted
Last edited by MvP-JiiMMY ; 02-15-2011 at 08:49 PM.
02-13-2011, 11:47 AM #2
Kush Friendly
You must login or register to view this content.

02-13-2011, 12:00 PM #3
MvP-JiiMMY
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 20 View Post

hey bro i already had these on my ipod but it dont seem to work not sure why but ill give you rep for the post
02-13-2011, 12:02 PM #4
Kush Friendly
That was a quick google search. I lost my ipod touch ages ago so I forgot about a lot of this stuff. :/

The following user thanked 420 for this useful post:

MvP-JiiMMY
02-13-2011, 12:24 PM #5
oman
Banned
Originally posted by JiiMMY View Post
hey guys i posted a thread be for but this is a different topic um can anyone help me with getting cracked app of cydia please help me out i had a jailbroken ipod bfor but now im new with it again so i have a 2gen ipod touch on 4.2.1 and i jailbroke my ipod last night and would like to get craked apps for e.g. infidock

open Cydia go to Manage press Sources then press Edit then add and add the sinful iphone repo which is You must login or register to view this content. once that repo is added just search for the app you want e.g. infinidock and it will be called infinidock cracked just install it from that repo

note this only works for MOST apps from cydia for app store apps you will need appsync 4.2

if you have any other problems quote me or PM me
Last edited by oman ; 02-13-2011 at 12:31 PM.

The following user thanked oman for this useful post:

MvP-JiiMMY
02-13-2011, 12:26 PM #6
Rainbow Dash
Now 20% Cooler
hey guys i posted a thread be for but this is a different topic um can anyone help me with getting cracked app of cydia please help me out i had a jailbroken ipod bfor but now im new with it again so i have a 2gen ipod touch on 4.2.1 and i jailbroke my ipod last night and would like to get craked apps for e.g. infidock

The app crack 4.2 + Installous 4. Run Installous then enjoy your cracked apps

The following user thanked Rainbow Dash for this useful post:

MvP-JiiMMY
02-13-2011, 12:30 PM #7
oman
Banned
Originally posted by UberBroOnline View Post
The app crack 4.2 + Installous 4. Run Installous then enjoy your cracked apps

that wont work because he's looking for cydia apps like infinidock cracked and you wont find them on installous so the best way i can say is to use the sinful iphone repo
02-13-2011, 12:30 PM #8
MvP-JiiMMY
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Davidson92 View Post
open Cydia go to Manage press Sources then press Edit then add and add the sinful iphone repo which is You must login or register to view this content. once that repo is added just search for the app you want e.g. infinidock and it will be called infinidock cracked just install it from that repo

note this only works for MOST apps from cydia for app store apps you will need appsync 4.2

if you have any other problems quote me or PM me

yeah but i cant install sinfuliphonerepo it never really downloads
02-13-2011, 12:31 PM #9
Rainbow Dash
Now 20% Cooler

Download it? You add it as a source :L
02-13-2011, 12:33 PM #10
oman
Banned

if you google it im sure you will find an alternative but i dont know any other ones sorry

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo