Post: How to hack Cartoon Wars, Cartoon Gunner, Cartoon Wars 2, and more to find out!
05-26-2011, 06:39 AM #1
lallyman
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, well I was messing around on HxD with my Cartoon Wars Save's and found a way to edit your money,level,and more!
You need:
- 1 iPhone/iPod Touch|Needs to be jailbroken;
- a program you can SSH into your iDevice..I use Filezilla;
- The apps Cartoon Wars, Cartoon Wars 2, and Cartoon Gunner..You don't need all of them, just which ever one you want to mod.
- A program that converts Hex to Decimal or Decimal to Hex. I use the Calculator on my computer.
- iFile..You don't NEED this, but it's easier to find your save's on your iDevice

Cartoon Wars Tutorial - Well, I'm sure you can do this with HxD, but I use this program I found on youtube.
1. SSH into your iDevice.
2. Navigate to private/var/movile/applications/( this is where you have to search through EVERY file till you see something labeled with
CartoonWars.app or something similar)/Documents and copy over lev.bz to your desktop or somewhere where you can find it.
3. Download this program. The credit is to xxHighPowerxx from youtube.You must login or register to view this content.
4. Install it and then run it. Click Cartoon Wars and then Load.
5. Navigate to where you saved lev.biz and then change whatever you want.
6. When you are finished, hit Mod then copy your lev.biz from your computer to your iDevice.
7. All done!

Cartoon Wars 2 Tutorial - This just need's HxD.
2. Navigate to private/var/mobile/applications/( your CW2 file. You will see CW2.app in it)/Documents and copy over cwh_0.
3. Open that up with HxD and now load CW2 on your iDevice. Look at how much $ you have.
4. I have $365734, now in Hex, its 594A6. BUT in HxD you will see it as A6 94 05. It will take the first Hex number
and put it at the end then take the rest in order.
5. Now just edit your money or whatever you please.
6. Hit CTRL + S ( or just go to file and hit save) then copy it back over to your iDevice.
7. All done!

Cartoon Gunner Tutorial - This just need's HxD.
2. Navigate to private/var/mobile/applications/( your Cartoon Gunner File)/Documents and copy over lev.bz.
3. Open lev.bz with HxD. Open up Cartoon Gunner on your iDevice. How much $ you have?
4. I have $124379. In Hex it's 57 F9 12. Edit it to your demands.
5. Copy back over to your iDevice.
6. All done!

I found out Cartoon Wars 2 and Cartoon Gunner by myself. I'm sure other people knew about it, but I found this out
by myself. Cartoon Wars I got from a guy named xxHighpowerxx on youtube. Can someone Virus Scan it also? I'm not sure
how to do it... Hope you like Smile
Last edited by lallyman ; 05-29-2011 at 06:05 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo