06-08-2011, 06:06 AM #1
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Was trying to get iOS 5 beta on my ipad 1 but i get this on itunes

You must login or register to view this content.
06-08-2011, 06:23 AM #2
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
Don't activate it though iTunes; in fact, don't activate it at all.
When you're at the startup screen on the iPad (and you're going through the steps to activate it), turn on Voice Over (click home button three times), connect to WiFi, and then try opening Notifications Center, by dragging three fingers down from the top (the gestures are messed up on my iPod, maybe it's better on the iPad; anyways took me about 100 tries).

Once you get the Notifications Center up, turn off voice control (press the home button three times again) and then click on one of the "Yahoo!" symbols (You'll see them, they're on the right-hand-side). This will open Safari; just hit the home button and you'll be at the springboard. Good to go.
06-08-2011, 06:26 AM #3
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by Rave View Post
Don't activate it though iTunes; in fact, don't activate it at all.
When you're at the startup screen on the iPad (and you're going through the steps to activate it), turn on Voice Over (click home button three times), connect to WiFi, and then try opening Notifications Center, by dragging three fingers down from the top (the gestures are messed up on my iPod, maybe it's better on the iPad; anyways took me about 100 tries).

Once you get the Notifications Center up, turn off voice control (press the home button three times again) and then click on one of the "Yahoo!" symbols (You'll see them, they're on the right-hand-side). This will open Safari; just hit the home button and you'll be at the springboard. Good to go.

Yea i tried pulling it down i pull it down but nothing is there
06-08-2011, 06:37 AM #4
Saint Jimmy
And don't wear it out.
Originally posted by Pixie
Yea i tried pulling it down i pull it down but nothing is there

Trust me, keep trying.
One of the times I did it, I got bored, left my iPod on, and when it went asleep, it said "Screen Dimmed" followed by "Notification Center". Turned my screen back on and it was there.
06-08-2011, 06:41 AM #5
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by Rave View Post
Trust me, keep trying.
One of the times I did it, I got bored, left my iPod on, and when it went asleep, it said "Screen Dimmed" followed by "Notification Center". Turned my screen back on and it was there.

I have restored it back to 4.2.1
06-08-2011, 06:56 AM #6
Implicit
Elite Gamer
Originally posted by Pixie
I have restored it back to 4.2.1

Thats what im gonna do with my iphone 4

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo