07-11-2011, 06:12 AM #1
ᴬustin_Powers
Do I make you horny?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, so I will be very vague with this exploit I found so it won't be fixed. Basically get app redeem, ifile, and installous. Get any high point app from app redeem from installous, then open an app you redeemed in app reddeem, go to documents, copy the file (you will know when you see it) paste in the cracked app. Wait a couple days, app redeem will detect it downloaded, redeem.

The following user thanked ᴬustin_Powers for this useful post:

Criptus
07-11-2011, 09:25 PM #2
too bad im banned from appredeem
07-12-2011, 04:17 AM #3
ᴬustin_Powers
Do I make you horny?
Originally posted by Warlockplayer19 View Post
too bad im banned from appredeem

Lol, I almost was
07-12-2011, 04:47 AM #4
Implicit
Elite Gamer
Originally posted by Powers View Post
Lol, I almost was

what does it make?
07-12-2011, 04:52 AM #5
PM me. I don't get it....
07-12-2011, 07:23 AM #6
ᴬustin_Powers
Do I make you horny?
Originally posted by nthonyINFAMOUS View Post
PM me. I don't get it....

You PM me, I don't want to give out too much details on how to do it, so it is exclusively to those who took the time to figure it out. I gave the outlines, all it needs now is common sense and interpreting my run on sentences :P

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

Originally posted by xXSiNn3rXx View Post
what does it make?

What does what make? :dumb:
07-23-2011, 06:44 PM #7
I don't get it...
07-25-2011, 03:57 AM #8
What do you mean when you say go to documents?
07-29-2011, 09:17 PM #9
Josh
League Champion
Originally posted by Powers View Post
Okay, so I will be very vague with this exploit I found so it won't be fixed. Basically get app redeem, ifile, and installous. Get any high point app from app redeem from installous, then open an app you redeemed in app reddeem, go to documents, copy the file (you will know when you see it) paste in the cracked app. Wait a couple days, app redeem will detect it downloaded, redeem.

I think I know what you mean.

You get the AppRedeem webapp, and installous, and iFile. Then get any app worth over 100 points from installous. Then open an app you have previously downloaded from the AppRedeem, and then go into iFile and navigate to where your apps are saved then copy and paste everything in the "Documents" folder into the same folder, but for the cracked app. After a few days, AppRedeem will recognize that you have it downloaded.

AmIRite? :carling:
08-13-2011, 06:47 PM #10
Battler624
I’m too L33T
WHAT IS APPREDEEM THATS THE MILLION $ QUESTION

i love ShFT

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo