09-04-2011, 07:09 AM #1
lK U S lH
x9r390rY-p4r4D1$
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm not too sure how many people are using the iOS5 beta's that are being released, but this is for those of you that are. Firstly, if you are on iOS5 you should be jailbroken. Not only does the jailbreak & Cydia run a lot smoother than in the past on my iPhone 4, but there's also some pretty cool tweaks for notification center.

If you are jailbroken on ios 5.0 be sure to add and check out this source:

cydia.myrepospace.com/ios5beta/

[/SIZE]
09-18-2011, 12:40 PM #2
thank you for this source. but what is inside it
09-19-2011, 04:07 AM #3
BriceC
Computer Programmer
Originally posted by lK
I'm not too sure how many people are using the iOS5 beta's that are being released, but this is for those of you that are. Firstly, if you are on iOS5 you should be jailbroken. Not only does the jailbreak & Cydia run a lot smoother than in the past on my iPhone 4, but there's also some pretty cool tweaks for notification center.

If you are jailbroken on ios 5.0 be sure to add and check out this source:

cydia.myrepospace.com/ios5beta/

[/SIZE]

You must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by thomaswackers View Post

The following user thanked BriceC for this useful post:

lK U S lH
09-25-2011, 05:37 AM #4
thanks for this source. lots of goodies in itClaps
09-29-2011, 01:23 AM #5
lK U S lH
x9r390rY-p4r4D1$
Yea that shows it, thanks for that. And it's basically a ton of add-ons for notification centre, kill background in one click, an icon pack I haven't used. There's not too much in it but most of them have screenshots so check it out before you actually download it.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Originally posted by thomaswackers View Post
it's all listed, I would check it out if you have ios5 jailbroken.
10-10-2011, 11:39 PM #6
Thank you, i'll be using this source when it's offically released
11-08-2011, 03:35 PM #7
Great app. but doesnt work on ios 5 .... causes safe mode .... ooooh nooooo! sux but on the
website, it says it works... it doesnt.. trust me.. i tried every one listed and on every repo ... and nothing.. does anyone know something i dont??? let me know because this is an app i love to use.. holla

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo