Post: How to develop iPhone Applications on Windows 7 (Easy, Free and Forever)
10-01-2011, 07:11 PM #1
Jesse
always mirin
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I'm making this tutorial because I know that alot of people are wanting to develop iPhone and iPod Applications. I've had troubles finding a free iPhone developing program for Windows 7, but I'm more than happy with this software I got now. Let's move on to the steps.

Step 1: Download You must login or register to view this content. (It's free and no virusses are contained).

Step 2: Continue the installation steps and finish the installer.

Step 3: Download You must login or register to view this content. ||| You must login or register to view this content.

Step 4: Open up RunAsDate.exe, and Click Browse...

Step 5: Navigate to: C: \Users\<YourName>\AppData\Local\MobiOne Studio\MobiOne 1.3.2, and double click Mobione.exe

Step 6: Check Immediate Mode, then next to "Create Desktop Shortcut =>" Type: "MobiOne Studio" (Without Quotes)

Step 7: Now click "Create Desktop Shortcut =>".

Step 8: You're done! Now all you have to do is look on your desktop, and double click MobiOne Studio.

I hope this helped alot of people, it sure helped me!

(Incase you're wondering what RunAsDate is, it runs your application as the same day, over and over. This will make the application useable for ever.)

The following 2 users say thank you to Jesse for this useful post:

Mudkipzzzz,

The following user groaned Jesse for this awful post:

Implicit
10-01-2011, 10:20 PM #2
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Can this work on Windows xp and what are the system requirements.
10-01-2011, 10:40 PM #3
Coqui
Former Staff
Originally posted by Jesse View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

I'm making this tutorial because I know that alot of people are wanting to develop iPhone and iPod Applications. I've had troubles finding a free iPhone developing program for Windows 7, but I'm more than happy with this software I got now. Let's move on to the steps.

Step 1: Download You must login or register to view this content. (It's free and no virusses are contained).

Step 2: Continue the installation steps and finish the installer.

Step 3: Download You must login or register to view this content. ||| You must login or register to view this content.

Step 4: Open up RunAsDate.exe, and Click Browse...

Step 5: Navigate to: C: \Users\<YourName>\AppData\Local\MobiOne Studio\MobiOne 1.3.2, and double click Mobione.exe

Step 6: Check Immediate Mode, then next to "Create Desktop Shortcut =>" Type: "MobiOne Studio" (Without Quotes)

Step 7: Now click "Create Desktop Shortcut =>".

Step 8: You're done! Now all you have to do is look on your desktop, and double click MobiOne Studio.

I hope this helped alot of people, it sure helped me!

(Incase you're wondering what RunAsDate is, it runs your application as the same day, over and over. This will make the application useable for ever.)

That are the instructions on how to do a shortcut not how to do a app:n: And you need to post a virus scan for any download link you post Smile
10-02-2011, 07:56 AM #4
Jesse
always mirin
Originally posted by .Coqui View Post
That are the instructions on how to do a shortcut not how to do a app:n: And you need to post a virus scan for any download link you post Smile

If you have at least tried it, you would of known how easy it is to make the applications. It's just plain drag and drop.
10-31-2011, 09:46 PM #5
I cannot get this to work, MobiOne Studio fails to start. No error, the process just stops.

Version 1.3.2
Windows 7 64, using RunAsDate 64 as administrator. :/
11-03-2011, 08:48 PM #6
Z-I7
Do a barrel roll!
I really hopes this works donwloading now. Let you guys know if it works.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

I followed the instructions however when i click on the short cut nothing happens
07-12-2013, 07:38 AM #7
Default Avatar
simuno
MobiOne Studio downloaded - Check
Mobione Studio installed - Check
RunAsDate downloaded - Check
Navigate to C:..... -Check
Immediate Mode - Check
Desktop shortcut created - Check

Double Click..........Nothing happens

Any help would be appreciateted Dave

Win 7 64-bit