02-21-2012, 09:12 AM #1
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); C & P

In their own roundup of iPad 3 rumors, MICGadget includes photos of a purported iPad 3 shell. This shell is shown in comparison to an iPad 2 back shell. Notable differences include a 1mm-1.5mm thicker design, depending on where on the iPad 3 you are measuring. Also, more tapering is shown. This will likely make the iPad 3 feel thinner than the iPad 2 while being held. While not visible in the images, the report claims the iPad 3 bezel will be slightly narrower than the iPad 2′s bezel.

You must login or register to view this content.

MIC’s sources also point to the iPad 3 having a larger camera lens. This would mean the iPad 3 has an improved camera, but MIC is uncertain of the quality. They also include some bits such as 16GB, 32GB, and 128GB iPad 3 capacities in addition to claims of a 7 inch iPad launch later this year. We wouldn’t put too much trust in that iPad mini claim, as these smaller iPad rumors typically come and go with no success

02-21-2012, 09:33 AM #2
crazy_demon_01
Can’t trickshot me!
great post
02-21-2012, 09:43 AM #3
Alt
Banned
Looks nice! Might have to think about buying one when it comes out.
02-21-2012, 12:07 PM #4
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by Alt
Looks nice! Might have to think about buying one when it comes out.

Samee my iPad 1 seems shit to this
02-21-2012, 02:38 PM #5
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Pixie
Samee my iPad 1 seems shit to this

Come to think about it, I might just get an iPad 1.

I'd only use it when sitting on the Sofa watching TV, or in bed watching films =D
02-21-2012, 03:02 PM #6
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by Alt
Come to think about it, I might just get an iPad 1.

I'd only use it when sitting on the Sofa watching TV, or in bed watching films =D

Nooo you will think you will only use it for that but. YOu will end up wanting a camera.. but iPad 3 has Retina Display :happycry:
02-21-2012, 03:06 PM #7
Alt
Banned
Nooo you will think you will only use it for that but. YOu will end up wanting a camera.. but iPad 3 has Retina Display :happycry:

I don't even like iPad's any ways :fa: Just don't want to buy a laptop, lets be honest wont last long due to over heating ect.
02-21-2012, 03:19 PM #8
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by Alt
I don't even like iPad's any ways :fa: Just don't want to buy a laptop, lets be honest wont last long due to over heating ect.

The iPad or Lappy ?
02-21-2012, 03:23 PM #9
Alt
Banned
The iPad or Lappy ?

The laptop :'Winky Winky
02-21-2012, 04:09 PM #10
Kush Friendly
League Champion
C & P

In their own roundup of iPad 3 rumors, MICGadget includes photos of a purported iPad 3 shell. This shell is shown in comparison to an iPad 2 back shell. Notable differences include a 1mm-1.5mm thicker design, depending on where on the iPad 3 you are measuring. Also, more tapering is shown. This will likely make the iPad 3 feel thinner than the iPad 2 while being held. While not visible in the images, the report claims the iPad 3 bezel will be slightly narrower than the iPad 2′s bezel.

MIC’s sources also point to the iPad 3 having a larger camera lens. This would mean the iPad 3 has an improved camera, but MIC is uncertain of the quality. They also include some bits such as 16GB, 32GB, and 128GB iPad 3 capacities in addition to claims of a 7 inch iPad launch later this year. We wouldn’t put too much trust in that iPad mini claim, as these smaller iPad rumors typically come and go with no success

Knowing Apple, this means lots of great upgrades & updates. It will be worth it!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo