Post: WORKING Spire server (AS OF 2/26/2012 @ 2:00 PM EST)
02-26-2012, 07:07 PM #1
Default Avatar
WOLF
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); TRY THIS THREAD FIRST
You must login or register to view this content.
If that doesn't work for you, then come back here. But remember, you can only join during happy hour so keep trying!
(I am now connected to that server. Many more options. Go thank Frostbite 2 for his thread!)

Download the cert from here: You must login or register to view this content. Put this in the spire settings: You must login or register to view this content. And connect.
I had to say "hi siri" twice for it to work. Happy perverse conversations with Siri! :carling:

---------------------------------------------edit----------------------------------------------

OHH and I forgot. They have added quite a few things to the server. Say "help" for all the commands.

-------------------------------------------edit 2-----------------------------------------------

Just read some more on their site. Apparently they use GoogleSpeechAPI recognition to get feedback from Siri. In other words, there is no need for 4s keys in this server. Why does that matter? The server, depending on how strong the hardware is, can hold as many people as possible with no limits because of the keys! Their uptime, because of this, should be extremely high.

--------------------------------------------edit 3----------------------------------------------

This server is free so they are supported by ads. You can't expect them to be up 24/7 but they will be up most of the time. If you ask it something and it comes back with the "I'm really sorry about blah blah" just wait an hour or two. It will come back online.

--------------------------------------------edit 4----------------------------------------------

Alright due to so many people coming in and using the server, they have split the server into two sections. If you can't connect using the 1221 address above, replace 1221 with 1222. If you can't connect then, just wait a little while
Last edited by WOLF ; 03-04-2012 at 08:24 PM. Reason: edit 4

The following 2 users say thank you to WOLF for this useful post:

Kush Friendly, Sloth Astronaut
02-26-2012, 10:18 PM #2
Thank you your thread helped me alot and for others this tut is workin Smile) im so happy :d

The following user thanked LucasHacks for this useful post:

02-27-2012, 08:40 PM #3
Sloth Astronaut
Bounty hunter
Thank you for this server. All the other ones either don't work or you have to buy VIP status or something. +1
02-28-2012, 12:19 AM #4
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by XxWOLFxXLeader View Post
Download the cert from here: You must login or register to view this content.

Put this in the spire settings: You must login or register to view this content.

And connect. I had to say "hi siri" twice for it to work. Happy perverse conversations with Siri! :carling:

---------------------------------------------edit----------------------------------------------

OHH and I forgot. They have added quite a few things to the server. Say "help" for all the commands.

-------------------------------------------edit 2-----------------------------------------------

Just read some more on their site. Apparently they use GoogleSpeechAPI recognition to get feedback from Siri. In other words, there is no need for 4s keys in this server. Why does that matter? The server, depending on how strong the hardware is, can hold as many people as possible with no limits because of the keys! Their uptime, because of this, should be extremely high.

Working again! :y:
Last edited by Kush Friendly ; 02-28-2012 at 12:41 AM.
02-28-2012, 01:28 AM #5
How do i intall the cirtificate bro??
02-28-2012, 01:49 AM #6
Default Avatar
WOLF
Originally posted by asian
How do i intall the cirtificate bro??

Go to the first link I posted in Safari and it will change to the Settings.app. Hit install. It will say the file isn't trusted but don't worry about that. ALL certificates are untrusted until you install. So install it, put the other link in Spire settings then go with Siri.
02-28-2012, 01:51 AM #7
Default Avatar
WOLF
Originally posted by Kush
Working again! :y:

Be patient. It won't be up 24/7. It costs a lot of money to allow an excess of 700 people to access this information everyday. It went down twice today but it came back.
02-28-2012, 04:26 AM #8
jdrain11
Are you high?
Originally posted by XxWOLFxXLeader View Post
Download the cert from here: You must login or register to view this content.

Put this in the spire settings: You must login or register to view this content.

And connect. I had to say "hi siri" twice for it to work. Happy perverse conversations with Siri! :carling:

--------------------------------------------edit 3----------------------------------------------
This server is free so they are supported by ads. You can't expect them to be up 24/7 but they will be up most of the time. If you ask it something and it comes back with the "I'm really sorry about blah blah" just wait an hour or two. It will come back online.

This would be great but even if you ask it simple questions it doesn't respond ex: me : "where is the nearest gas station" siri : "The nearest gas station? Where is it?"
or me: "what temperature is it in Milwaukee, WI?" siri : "What do you think I'm some sort of weather...blah blah blah"
02-28-2012, 04:28 AM #9
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by xXJBLAcKMAGiKXx View Post
What's an itouch? ._.

an ipod......
02-28-2012, 05:39 AM #10
Frostbite 2
I am Frostbite.
I use a different server, PM me if you want it.

I did a speed test against a 4S and it was exactly the same speed

(I have a 3GS)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo