03-13-2012, 03:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Working Siri Proxy Server
First you need your iphone jailbroken and spire installed. Then go to Cydia and add the Source You must login or register to view this content.
then download the i4siri file (click on install certificates).
2. Open Settings/spire then put in the Url: You must login or register to view this content. or check if it is already written in. Now you're ready to go

should siri not work then download iFile and go to /var/Mobile/Library/Preferences/ and delete the com.apple.assistant.plist or you can just rename it into something different (but every time you restart your iphone you have to delete it)
03-14-2012, 04:37 AM #2
I can't get it working :|
03-14-2012, 07:15 PM #3
Originally posted by Samberg View Post
I can't get it working :|

look with i file if have deleted the assistant.plist or if its again in there ! Smile
03-14-2012, 08:15 PM #4
Originally posted by EmmEllGee View Post
Doesn't seem to be working for me, must be doing something wrong :/

i think you do for me and others it worked fine. tell what you did. you clicked on install certificates in settings under i4siri ?
03-14-2012, 09:09 PM #5
Frostbite 2
I am Frostbite.
My siri proxy works. Check it out
03-14-2012, 09:33 PM #6
Originally posted by Frostbite
My siri proxy works. Check it out

this does work to if you did all things right and with this server you can do more things like with yours i think.
here check this out:
this is free Smile)
1. Free Servers
1. time
2. timer
3. notes
4. ‘smart’ siri
5. www search
6. dictation
7. phone calls
8. jokes
9. alarms
10. weather
11. where am I?

and this get the people which donated
1. Premium Servers
1. All the features free has
2. IMDB
3. Wolfram Alpha
4. Location Searches
5. Twitter
6. Facebook
7. 99.9% Uptime
8. newest plugins first!
03-14-2012, 09:47 PM #7
Frostbite 2
I am Frostbite.
Originally posted by LucasHacks View Post
this does work to if you did all things right and with this server you can do more things like with yours i think.
here check this out:
this is free Smile)
1. Free Servers
1. time
2. timer
3. notes
4. ‘smart’ siri
5. www search
6. dictation
7. phone calls
8. jokes
9. alarms
10. weather
11. where am I?

and this get the people which donated
1. Premium Servers
1. All the features free has
2. IMDB
3. Wolfram Alpha
4. Location Searches
5. Twitter
6. Facebook
7. 99.9% Uptime
8. newest plugins first!

...yeah it does.
03-14-2012, 11:28 PM #8
Default Avatar
WOLF
This server sucks. The paid i4siri is great but the free one blows... Green River has more options than this and the three little pigs uses the real siri. This one does not.
03-14-2012, 11:53 PM #9
Millz
Worth the Weight
Yeah, 3 little pigs is amazing. Has been smooth for me and I can now see why they only allow people to join at a certain time for only 4 or 5 mins.

After than you need to wait for a few hours until you get a chance at a key. Never overloaded or anything. I tried this before, and many others, not the greatest I can say that.
03-19-2012, 01:54 AM #10
Frostbite 2
I am Frostbite.
Originally posted by Millz59 View Post
Yeah, 3 little pigs is amazing. Has been smooth for me and I can now see why they only allow people to join at a certain time for only 4 or 5 mins.

After than you need to wait for a few hours until you get a chance at a key. Never overloaded or anything. I tried this before, and many others, not the greatest I can say that.

Thank you Happy

Originally posted by Millz59 View Post

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo