08-23-2009, 03:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am having a problem with my cydia. I am on the jailbroken 3.0 ipod f/w and i have cydia installed... But the problem is that i cant get into cydia since this morning was just wonderung if anyone can help me with my problem.
08-23-2009, 09:53 PM #2
Boko577
1639th Member!
Originally posted by martin View Post
I am having a problem with my cydia. I am on the jailbroken 3.0 ipod f/w and i have cydia installed... But the problem is that i cant get into cydia since this morning was just wonderung if anyone can help me with my problem.

I'd re-jailbreak. If it's a new ipod and you don't have much on it, then I'd even restore it then jailbreak again.
08-24-2009, 06:26 AM #3
Thanks mate... Ill restore then re-jailbreak it, takes me a godd while to put all te songs on it XD oh well
08-24-2009, 06:29 AM #4
yeh thats what ive done it should work or if that dont work search utube there will b deffo a vid on there
08-25-2009, 06:28 PM #5
Why So Serious?
Help Me Get My Nxt StaR*
Yeah it happened to me i tried all sorts of things but it just didn't work its pretty annoying. Lol but yeah you have to restore and re jailbreak[THINK]oh why cydia why do you have to make us do this lol [/THINK]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo