08-25-2009, 08:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is just basic user information! need any help just reply!
Ok well i am gS x KiLLa you can just say KiLLa
And im going to teach some basic information about the itouch for the touch on the touch
1st. To take a screenshot you press the top button and the home or well button under the touch screen
2nd. To go to songs you go to itunes on your computer and then go to store and search for what songs you want
3rd. For apps go to the app store on your itouch or on your itunes
4th. You can get XxpunisherxX to jailbreak your itouch for some vbucks he does a great job
5th. To go back turn you itouch off when it 100% is frozen hold the top button and the home button
6th. To go into " landscape " mode make your touch 90 degrees to the left
7th. THIS IS FOR 3.0 JAILBREAKED USERS when you get cYdia go to management scources and then edit and add You must login or register to view this content.
please thank the thread if it was any helpful
Last edited by ꜛ   ; 08-27-2009 at 02:19 AM.
08-25-2009, 10:19 PM #2
Zero Thunder
Climbing up the ladder
Wow lol thats fail if you want ill help you out a little with this thread ^^ after all i did jailbreak you're ipod
08-26-2009, 01:14 AM #3
Yeah thanks still trying to find out how to get free apps on there ill post as 4.1 Smile
08-26-2009, 04:25 AM #4
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
I know a fair bit about Ipod Touches how to jailbreak on the brand new firmware 3.0 or even how to get it for free if you like yeah just give me a cal if you need some help.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo