06-08-2012, 07:10 PM #1
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Apple have been setting banners up for WWDC on Monday. People have been taking pics and now we know for sure that iOS 6 will be there

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Pixie Lott ; 06-08-2012 at 08:49 PM.
06-08-2012, 09:30 PM #2
cgs18
The Old NGU iDevice Guru
I'm actually really surprised that we are going to see iOS 6 at WWDC.. I was thinking Apple would release iOS 5.2 so the iPhone 5 will run iOS 5 and the iPhone 5S iOS 6, iPhone 6 iOS 6.2 etc.. This is the first time Apple hasn't released iOS X.2 before WWDC in awhile.. So I guess the new Apple tradition is iOS X = New iPhone.. iOS X.1 = New iPad
06-09-2012, 03:58 PM #3
Millz
Worth the Weight
:happycry:

I think that iOS 5 was rushed because they really wanted to focus on iOS 6. Apple, don't disappoint me!
06-09-2012, 06:40 PM #4
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Buzzing Smile
06-09-2012, 06:40 PM #5
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by cgs18 View Post
I'm actually really surprised that we are going to see iOS 6 at WWDC.. I was thinking Apple would release iOS 5.2 so the iPhone 5 will run iOS 5 and the iPhone 5S iOS 6, iPhone 6 iOS 6.2 etc.. This is the first time Apple hasn't released iOS X.2 before WWDC in awhile.. So I guess the new Apple tradition is iOS X = New iPhone.. iOS X.1 = New iPad

Probably, what sucks now is that Jailbreaking is going to be even harder. They are getting better and better and are making it harder for the dev teams to reverse engineer their software.
06-09-2012, 06:43 PM #6
cgs18
The Old NGU iDevice Guru
Originally posted by Pichu View Post
Probably, what sucks now is that Jailbreaking is going to be even harder. They are getting better and better and are making it harder for the dev teams to reverse engineer their software.

Thats why the Dev teams released "iOS Hacker's Handbook" their trying to get more people to help them in there quest for exploits..
06-09-2012, 06:51 PM #7
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by cgs18 View Post
Thats why the Dev teams released "iOS Hacker's Handbook" their trying to get more people to help them in there quest for exploits..

I know and that is good. Still doesn't change the fact that it is getting harder and harder to find the exploits.
06-10-2012, 05:40 AM #8
I want an overhaul of the Youtube app. It hasn't changed since 2007.

With that aside, hopefully iOS 6 brings some updated visuals and other new features Smile

The following user thanked Storm for this useful post:

ChefHOU
06-10-2012, 02:06 PM #9
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
imo By the way the * 6 * looks in the iOS 6 logo it looks like a finger print. So im gunna guess it will be more on multi touch ect
06-11-2012, 01:24 AM #10
IamQwerty
You talkin to me?
What is everyone expecting from ios6, i heard they doing the going to be adding facebook into the iphone like twitter
thats about it really, hope for some really cool features Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo