06-28-2012, 08:35 PM #1
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As most of the iOS ppl know i love Apple :fa:

Well today the sound on my iPhone 4 has stopped working, ive did a restore and nothing :fa: .. the phone is on contract with vodafone.. Can i just go to a vodafone store and get it replaced or will i have to go to an Apple store for a replacement..
06-28-2012, 08:48 PM #2
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Pixie
As most of the iOS ppl know i love Apple :fa:

Well today the sound on my iPhone 4 has stopped working, ive did a restore and nothing :fa: .. the phone is on contract with vodafone.. Can i just go to a vodafone store and get it replaced or will i have to go to an Apple store for a replacement..

If it still has a warranty, take it to Apple :y: It'd be more safe and reliable. :fa:
06-28-2012, 08:50 PM #3
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by deadmau5 View Post
If it still has a warranty, take it to Apple :y: It'd be more safe and reliable. :fa:

Closest Apple store for me is a 40min drive :fa: But i have never been in the amazing Apple Store i think its time to walk in heaven :happycry:
06-28-2012, 08:50 PM #4

very true just take it to apple store they'll replace it
06-28-2012, 08:54 PM #5
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Pixie
Closest Apple store for me is a 40min drive :fa: But i have never been in the amazing Apple Store i think its time to walk in heaven :happycry:

Trust me, its amazing :happycry: While you're there, play on the new MacBook Pro =D The screen is amazing!
06-28-2012, 08:57 PM #6
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
id say take it to your Vodafone shop as the phone contract, warranty is with them so they will send it to apple or just give you a new 1 on the spot if not they send it to there supplier which is probs apple anyway and whilst your phone is away you should get a replacement phone for free of charge
06-28-2012, 08:59 PM #7
ResistTheMoon
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xX View Post
id say take it to your Vodafone shop as the phone contract, warranty is with them so they will send it to apple or just give you a new 1 on the spot if not they send it to there supplier which is probs apple anyway and whilst your phone is away you should get a replacement phone for free of charge

He'd rather go see what Heaven is like Awesome face
06-28-2012, 09:01 PM #8
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
He'd rather go see what Heaven is like Awesome face
pointless post theres no such thing as heaven so his phone still would get fixed :carling:
06-28-2012, 10:40 PM #9
Dtac-Prodigy
Do a barrel roll!
Happened to my iPhone4s , i just got my new one today <3
06-28-2012, 10:57 PM #10
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
Happened to my iPhone4s , i just got my new one today <3

What did you do to get a replacement ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.