12-21-2012, 10:40 PM #1
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone have any idea on how to mod/hack fun run? I was looking at the files the other day in IDA Pro, but there isn't any coding that looks editable in there.

The following user thanked primetime43 for this useful post:

Gian_
12-29-2012, 06:40 PM #2
ClmbnSccrPlyr
Do a barrel roll!
Have you tried iAP Cracker?
Usually that works to get free DLC
01-08-2013, 09:46 PM #3
Hola
Big Daddy
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
Anyone have any idea on how to mod/hack fun run? I was looking at the files the other day in IDA Pro, but there isn't any coding that looks editable in there.

Havnt looked at the game but how I usually mod the games is via Ifile or Iap cracker if it isn't mod able in non of those it's not worth time ^^ I'll take a look and also did you install app plugins for ida?

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Anyone have any idea on how to mod/hack fun run? I was looking at the files the other day in IDA Pro, but there isn't any coding that looks editable in there.

Okey I tried modding it a bit and it fked up really bad xD no head, no feets all that it was a flying body ;P
Also this game is really gay and its a leech from an old game ^^
01-08-2013, 10:08 PM #4
primetime43
Originally posted by anton1453 View Post
Havnt looked at the game but how I usually mod the games is via Ifile or Iap cracker if it isn't mod able in non of those it's not worth time ^^ I'll take a look and also did you install app plugins for ida?

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Okey I tried modding it a bit and it fked up really bad xD no head, no feets all that it was a flying body ;P
Also this game is really gay and its a leech from an old game ^^

Dude, you can't mod it with iFile or IAP Cracker because its a server game. :|
01-09-2013, 06:28 AM #5
Hola
Big Daddy
Dude, you can't mod it with iFile or IAP Cracker because its a server game. :|

If its store is on Apple you Cant use Iap.. Also I know that they are really hardto mod with Ifile but I got some games with multiplayer working.. Sometimes if you mod it before your first start it could start with for example money, stats
01-09-2013, 09:12 PM #6
primetime43
If its store is on Apple you Cant use Iap.. Also I know that they are really hardto mod with Ifile but I got some games with multiplayer working.. Sometimes if you mod it before your first start it could start with for example money, stats

No, since its a server game, you would need to make it execute a modded file that you make.
01-11-2013, 01:54 AM #7
I do hmu anyone!!
havnt looked at the game but how i usually mod the games is via ifile or iap cracker if it isn't mod able in non of those it's not worth time ^^ i'll take a look and also did you install app plugins for ida?

---------- post added at 04:46 pm ---------- previous post was at 04:32 pm ----------

okey i tried modding it a bit and it fked up really bad xd no head, no feets all that it was a flying body ;p
also this game is really gay and its a leech from an old game ^^
01-16-2013, 02:39 AM #8
Default Avatar
Dylan
Originally posted by Duwain3rd View Post
I do hmu anyone!!

You never did it to me..?
01-16-2013, 03:27 AM #9
Try IAP Cracker if your jailbroke, it can get you in-app purchases for free, unless the apps store is connected via iTunes, then it won't work.
If you can't do that, always try searching up for hacked game files and replace it with You must login or register to view this content..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo