Post: Get free paypal/itunes cards/ amazon cards with idevice
09-03-2013, 03:48 AM #1
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, over the past 2 days I have gotten over 15$ PayPal using the app "photorewards" if you want to get PayPal money, amazon gift cards, iTunes gift cards, and more read this.
Download the app "PhotoRewards" from the App Store.
when you open it, it will show you a tutorial, I suggest you read it. Then it will ask you to accept the terms. All you do is download apps, take a screenshot from the app, and upload the screenshot to Photo Rewards. I have only been doing apps that give 150+ points ( 100 points is 1$).
After you get your first 100 points, you will be able to enter a "bonus code" Enter the code "grabmorning" you will instantly get 700 to 4000 points just by entering the code!
If you don't see any more apps that pay a lot, simply refresh the app, sometimes new apps show up.
** Not all apps verify that you have used them instantly ( meaning sometimes you can't submit your screenshot right away. Just wait a little. It can take up to 2 hours for the app to verify. You get the points instantly when you submit the screenshot)
If you have more than 1 idevice you can do this on the other devices too ( JUST USE A DIFFERENT APPLE ID) ** THE MORE DEVICES THE MORE YOU CAN EARN**
All that I ask is that you enter the bonus code "grabmorning" it helps you and me you get 700 to 4000 points and I get some too.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

The following 2 users groaned at Fuser for this awful post:

iTruceFret, ZeroSasurai
09-08-2013, 01:52 AM #2
zecaben
League Champion
I got 40 points by putting your code :/
09-08-2013, 02:51 AM #3
Very nice i will try this
09-08-2013, 08:59 AM #4
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
my bonus code is bumpydate lol