07-10-2014, 12:36 PM #1
Berni123
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It comes in 4,7 and 5,5 sizes.. which is awsome, im android user but i could go for iphone 6 this time, new glass some crystal shit, almost unbreakable Happy waiting for price Happy
07-11-2014, 05:28 AM #2
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Gunna get the 5.5 inch, Loved having a big screen on the S4, and that new leaked vid of that guy like pretty much bending the screen in half and stabbing it with a knife and not getting a single mark on it is just crazy
07-11-2014, 06:58 AM #3
Berni123
Little One
Originally posted by Pixie
Gunna get the 5.5 inch, Loved having a big screen on the S4, and that new leaked vid of that guy like pretty much bending the screen in half and stabbing it with a knife and not getting a single mark on it is just crazy

ikr.. 5.5 inch is bit too much if you ask me, but 4,7 is perfect ( hope its not going to be mad expensive)
07-13-2014, 08:35 PM #4
Angel.
Banned
Originally posted by Berni123 View Post
It comes in 4,7 and 5,5 sizes.. which is awsome, im android user but i could go for iphone 6 this time, new glass some crystal shit, almost unbreakable Happy waiting for price Happy

I will definitely get it if it's cheap enough Happy got my verizon upgrade ready by the time it comes out for sure

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo