06-08-2015, 07:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i found an iphone 5 with passcode... is der any option to unlock it?
06-09-2015, 01:44 AM #2
Maybe, Idk your intentions about the phone, so I'll suppose that's to give the phone back to the owner, depending on the iOS you'll be able to jailbreak it whit out unlocking it and see some info, or you could try to backup it and explore the backup to find the contacts, anyways Idk if it's gonna work
06-16-2015, 07:41 PM #3
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
Hand it in. Don't keep it. If that doesn't influence your morals, consider the fact iPhones are trackable via GPS using iCloud's Find My iPhone, and blockable.
06-16-2015, 07:43 PM #4
RTE
Former Staff
Dude, just give it to the police. Don't be that guy. Please Smile
06-20-2015, 04:21 AM #5
Originally posted by OberarmModding View Post
i found an iphone 5 with passcode... is der any option to unlock it?

Turn it in how would you feel if you lost yours
06-20-2015, 10:34 PM #6
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
I do not conduct stealing others iphones, however if you want to keep the iphone then heres what you do.

put it on airplane mode, this prevents find my device from being used, since you can't remotely force an iphone to put out its signal. Next you take out the sim card, again if you put it out of airplane mode, then the iphone would still be able to communicate with the simcard intact. Taking out the sim card however DOES not make it 100% proof. Now put it in DFU mode, and restore to factory settings. Note you will need a previous backup of an iphone before you do this. Or you'll be stuck in DFU mode/with a locked phone.

Note: this wont work if the iphone is ios7 or above.

EDIT: use this to bypass ios lockscreen You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Mr Grumpy ; 06-20-2015 at 10:46 PM.
06-23-2015, 06:57 PM #7
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Either you iCloud RIP files, Social Engineer Apple, or reset his password via security answers.

OR ->

06-23-2015, 08:00 PM #8
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
99% impossible

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo