08-17-2015, 09:59 PM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I updated to 8.4 from 8.1 and ever since I reinstalled all my tweaks apps have been launching slower. Extremely slower. I'm hoping I won't have to uninstall one by one to find out which is causing it. Could someone tell me what they think is causing this? Here's my tweak list:
You must login or register to view this content.
08-20-2015, 03:52 AM #2
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
Holy Shit you have a ton of tweaks... lol.. I used to be like that back in the day like iphone3g days lol but now I stick with basics and create my own tweaks with flex and iflie. but yeah that's WAY to many for anyone to tell you which one specifically that is slowing you down.

Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
I updated to 8.4 from 8.1 and ever since I reinstalled all my tweaks apps have been launching slower. Extremely slower. I'm hoping I won't have to uninstall one by one to find out which is causing it. Could someone tell me what they think is causing this? Here's my tweak list:
You must login or register to view this content.
08-20-2015, 09:20 PM #3
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
Holy Shit you have a ton of tweaks... lol.. I used to be like that back in the day like iphone3g days lol but now I stick with basics and create my own tweaks with flex and iflie. but yeah that's WAY to many for anyone to tell you which one specifically that is slowing you down.

Dang and yeah I know. What kind of things have you made?
09-04-2015, 09:01 PM #4
Like Eddie said, I'd just uninstall a bunch of the tweaks that are basically useless and more for show to start with and then if the problem continues just kinda start removing things you can live without from there.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo