12-25-2015, 07:39 PM #1
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i got an iTunes card for christmas and i entered it into my iTunes account (which is my Dads), and ok good now i got $15 on it. I open up an app to buy some in app purchased, and it makes me answer verification security questions since its the first time i purchased something on my phone. These were MY questions i set up on my phone when i got my phone. I could only answer 1 of them, and eventually it says the account is locked and i must try again later. I cant go to iForgot because when i enter my Apple ID, it says "too many attempts have been made to enter your information. Try again later". I cant even try resetting the questions/answers on the Apple ID because im locked out of the "Security" section. How long do i have to wait to be able to reset the answers? HOW would i reset the answers once the account is unlocked? How can i do it TODAY? I dont know my dads credit card #, or any other info besides his DOB, the apple ID password, and his email.
Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo