02-02-2016, 11:29 PM #1
Zane
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know the iPhone 6 has been out for some time now, but I haven't had the chance to buy it yet. Right now I have the iPhone 5s. So I want to know is the iPhone 6 worth buying? Here are some things I would like to know:

• How is the battery life?
  • Is the size of it too big, too small, or just right?
  • How is the camera?
  • Does the touch ID work well?
  • Overall, is it better than recent iPhones?

[/left]
02-02-2016, 11:30 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by Claw
I know the iPhone 6 has been out for some time now, but I haven't had the chance to buy it yet. Right now I have the iPhone 5s. So I want to know is the iPhone 6 worth buying? Here are some things I would like to know:

• How is the camera?
  • Overall, is it the better than recent iPhones?

[/left]

There should be a new iPhone coming out soon with their plans of releasing a new one every year so I would wait for that if I were you...
02-02-2016, 11:32 PM #3
Zane
Banned
Originally posted by Kam View Post
There should be a new iPhone coming out soon with their plans of releasing a new one every year so I would wait for that if I were you...

Yeah true but that phone wont come out till September/November and i dont wanna wait that long Sal
02-02-2016, 11:33 PM #4
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Yeah true but that phone wont come out till September/November and i dont wanna wait that long Sal

But when it comes out, you will be stuck with the older one.

To be honest, I am excited for the new one to come out. I couldn't get the 6S so I am waiting to trade in my 6 for the 7 McCoy
02-03-2016, 02:25 AM #5
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
I know the iPhone 6 has been out for some time now, but I haven't had the chance to buy it yet. Right now I have the iPhone 5s. So I want to know is the iPhone 6 worth buying? Here are some things I would like to know:

• How is the camera?

[/left]

I own the 6s and before had the 5s. Tbh I don't think it's much more worth jumping that little. I'd wait for the 7 or whatever new one this year and see if you can get a newer one. I would definitely recommend the 6s, but 6 itself isn't all that special.. At least not anymore.
02-05-2016, 01:43 PM #6
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン

• How is the camera?

[/left]

Id wait until September, unless you have an iPhone 4/4S and you need a new phone soon. Then the 6/6S would be a great upgrade.
I personally prefer the 6+ just because I prefer having a bigger phone, but the Touch ID is great especially on the 6S/6S+,I find the battery lasts me all day. Unplugging at 9am and home at 6pm.
The camera is great nice and clear and easy to use. If you have an iPhone 5S I would wait until September. If you have an iPhone 4/4S the iPhone 6/6S is a great upgrade.
02-07-2016, 08:57 AM #7

• How is the camera?

[/left]

Battery life is good after a while you get used to it i dont find it that big id say its just right,camera is nice touch id works perfectly but i would wait until next september
02-09-2016, 05:22 PM #8
edub
Are you high?

• How is the camera?

[/left]

At this point, no. The iPhone 5S is a still a great phone and should last you to September when the iPhone 7 drops. I've never had the 6 but I've repaired a few. Touch ID is the same as the 5S, the battery life is okay but if you use your phone heavily then it may be a problem (depending on what you do of course). For the camera, I haven't seen too much of a difference between the 6 and the 5S (they have the same size sensor, so I wouldn't imagine too big a difference?). The 6, compared to the 6 Plus, is the perfect size. I personally went from the iPhone 5C to a 6S Plus and the change was radical. I used my cousin's 6S for about 20 minutes and it felt a lot better. In general, I'd wait for the 7 to drop, as it will provide many new features that will make the 6 seem like an iPhone 5.
03-07-2016, 01:56 PM #9
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Leaks from the iPhone 7 are wack. There is nothing new being introduced, other than a 20% slimmer casing, and iOS 10. I was hoping we were adapt to the concept of a Bluetooth keyboard that has been flooding YouTube since the iPhone 5. But no. There won't be many changes, although I am excited about the new Apple Watch that will release alongside, or sometime before. I am holding off on upgrading my Note 4 until September, which I plan on buying the phone outright, rather than use the shady 2 year bullshit thing Verizon offers now.
04-04-2016, 03:45 PM #10
WILSON3000
Pokemon Trainer
I've had the iPhone 3GS-4-4s-5 & now I have the iPhone 6s & the speed it all works is beast. SloMo recording is sweet & the 3D Touch screen or whatever it's called is pretty slick, only thing that annoys me sometime is the size. You don't feel it in you pocket or anything with how thin & lightweight but holding it in your hand is almost a two handed job even just browsing the web or on fbook to press some buttons & stuff I have to use my other hand or even let the phone slide down my hand a bit so I can reach what I want to press. Honestly it becomes a bit of a pain as small as it sounds. Apart from that deffinetly best phone I've had

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo