Post: How to hack Doodle Jump high scores(dont go to worldwide leaderboard)
01-21-2010, 11:39 AM #1
friezzie
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys i learnt how to hack your DoodleJump high score. I did NOT find this myself, i just wrote it in my own words.

Things you will need:
Jailbroken iPhone/iTouch
Cydia
Cydia source: repo.beyouriphone.com
iFile from cydia
Doodle Jump

Method:
1.Install the source listed above in cydia if you havent already.
2.search for ifile in cydia
3.download iFile
4.after you have downloaded iFile, open it up.
5. hit the home button at the bottom of the page.
6.Go to the Applications folder.
7. Scroll down and find Doodle Jump
8.Open the folder and go to: Library>Preferences>com.yourcompany.Doodlejump.plist
9. open it up, hit edit in the top corner and scroll down until you see <key>Awesome faceoodleJumpHScore</key>
10. below it there is a number which is your highscore, you can change this to what you want, but keep it to below 15 digits or so otherwise your game will freeze when you die.
11.Directly below this it will say <key>Awesome faceoodleJumpHScoreSent</key>, below this it will have a 1, if it is a 0 you dont need to worry about this step, change the 1 to a 0.
12.Remember the number you used earlier as your highscore and scroll down to just past the local hs names and it will have the local highscores listed, over write the top high score with your edited one and your done!
13. Hit save and close down ifile then go load up Doodle jump and check your score.

Thank the post if this helped.
Last edited by friezzie ; 01-22-2010 at 06:57 AM.
07-25-2010, 06:22 PM #2
AgentSexyPig
Never give up!
can you tell me how i could get the score global i went to all time scores and this guy had a 5 million score
07-25-2010, 06:25 PM #3
Default Avatar
Cammy
Originally posted by AgentSexyPig View Post
can you tell me how i could get the score global i went to all time scores and this guy had a 5 million score

the global high score hack is not done using the same method as this, sorry
07-25-2010, 06:27 PM #4
inf4mouz
Do a barrel roll!
nice im going to try this out
07-25-2010, 09:46 PM #5
Just4Hax
"I will speak ill of
Originally posted by friezzie View Post
hey guys i learnt how to hack your DoodleJump high score. I did NOT find this myself, i just wrote it in my own words.

Things you will need:
Jailbroken iPhone/iTouch
Cydia
iFile from cydia
Doodle Jump

Method:
3.download iFile
8.Open the folder and go to: Library>Preferences>com.yourcompany.Doodlejump.plist
9. open it up, hit edit in the top corner and scroll down until you see <key>Awesome faceoodleJumpHScore</key>
10. below it there is a number which is your highscore, you can change this to what you want, but keep it to below 15 digits or so otherwise your game will freeze when you die.
11.Directly below this it will say <key>Awesome faceoodleJumpHScoreSent</key>, below this it will have a 1, if it is a 0 you dont need to worry about this step, change the 1 to a 0.
12.Remember the number you used earlier as your highscore and scroll down to just past the local hs names and it will have the local highscores listed, over write the top high score with your edited one and your done!
13. Hit save and close down ifile then go load up Doodle jump and check your score.

This is very old as i wrote a tutorial very long ago.
07-25-2010, 09:48 PM #6
nicee i wanna try this
07-26-2010, 08:19 PM #7
Chrome
At least I can fight
Originally posted by friezzie View Post
hey guys i learnt how to hack your DoodleJump high score. I did NOT find this myself, i just wrote it in my own words.

Things you will need:
Jailbroken iPhone/iTouch
Cydia
iFile from cydia
Doodle Jump

Method:
3.download iFile

Can i use iFile Cracked? The other one isnt free.
08-05-2010, 10:40 AM #8
friezzie
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Chrom3
Can i use iFile Cracked? The other one isnt free.

yes, any iFile works.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo