11-05-2015, 05:24 PM #1
JustFuSiOn
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When i start the match in redacted after injecting my gsc, i want it to tell me whats wrong with my menu but all i get is "Crashed. A mini dump has been written", i know that the console or popups can tell you the problem as ive had it before but it rarely ever does that, anyone know the problem?

Edit: Never mind, the problem is that even redacted cant figure out whats wrong :/
Last edited by JustFuSiOn ; 11-06-2015 at 01:04 PM.
11-13-2015, 02:07 PM #2
Certain menus are compiled for console only. I had the same problem.. Has to be a PC compiled menu or a GSCR Smile
11-13-2015, 06:44 PM #3
JustFuSiOn
Are you high?
Originally posted by akaCuzi View Post
Certain menus are compiled for console only. I had the same problem.. Has to be a PC compiled menu or a GSCR Smile

I know but its my menu and its compiled for pc, the problem is redacted can't tell me my problem, look here You must login or register to view this content.
11-13-2015, 11:25 PM #4
itsSorrow
In my man cave

most likely you don't play PC so obviously you won't know
11-14-2015, 01:00 AM #5
Originally posted by GentleSlugger View Post
most likely you don't play PC so obviously you won't know

I do though? You dont know me so just dont reply to me Smile
11-14-2015, 01:17 AM #6
itsSorrow
In my man cave
I do though? You dont know me so just dont reply to me Smile

Lmfao then your answer was way off which is why I replied with that... Also I can do what I want lmfao.
10-25-2016, 01:05 PM #7
xiiju
Gobble
guys plz help it always gives me this ( awaiting challenge...9 then the game crashes
10-29-2016, 11:09 PM #8
iDeity
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Gentle View Post
Lmfao then your answer was way off which is why I replied with that... Also I can do what I want lmfao.

"hurr durr i end and start my arguments in 'lmfao' so therefore i don't even care and have already won the argument"
10-30-2016, 12:32 AM #9
NmfV2
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Ickis View Post
"hurr durr i end and start my arguments in 'lmfao' so therefore i don't even care and have already won the argument"

this was a year ago get over it
11-04-2016, 11:43 AM #10
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by JustFuSiOn View Post
When i start the match in redacted after injecting my gsc, i want it to tell me whats wrong with my menu but all i get is "Crashed. A mini dump has been written", i know that the console or popups can tell you the problem as ive had it before but it rarely ever does that, anyone know the problem?

Edit: Never mind, the problem is that even redacted cant figure out whats wrong :/

status on your issue?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo