04-30-2016, 03:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Soo i injected zombieland, comes up with everything the menu it all works find but where is like the map edits, such as the carepackeges or ziplines??
04-30-2016, 03:59 AM #2
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by JmGiggity View Post
Soo i injected zombieland, comes up with everything the menu it all works find but where is like the map edits, such as the carepackeges or ziplines??

can you give a little more detail please, and im not sure what game your talking about.

Thread Moved to PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries for now
04-30-2016, 02:58 PM #3
It is a custom game on Black ops 2, You use GSC Studio to inject these gsc files into the game (black ops 2) Then you start up the match it works fine but i dont see the map edits, such as the zip lines or care packages, so does anyone know a zombieland that has all like all those zip lines or care packages??
04-30-2016, 03:13 PM #4
in gsc studio, is there a file called mapedits,gsc?
04-30-2016, 04:32 PM #5
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
It is a custom game on Black ops 2, You use GSC Studio to inject these gsc files into the game (black ops 2) Then you start up the match it works fine but i dont see the map edits, such as the zip lines or care packages, so does anyone know a zombieland that has all like all those zip lines or care packages??

Thanks man

Soo i injected zombieland, comes up with everything the menu it all works find but where is like the map edits, such as the carepackeges or ziplines??

Thread moved to Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Mods Questions
05-02-2016, 11:04 PM #6

Moved to BO2 GSC Questions.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo