04-17-2015, 04:31 AM #1
alexjones1009
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This recently started for me I don't know what the problem is but I have an idea on what caused it.

So every time I go to either look at my emblems my PlayStation automatically freezes.
I had my friend try and look at my emblems and he froze too.
Kind of a tricky way to freeze a**holes huh?

Is there a way to fix this?

I think what might of happened was I was RTM-ing my name will I copied (stole) hehe someones emblem.

I deranked myself hoping that would get rid of all my emblems but it didn't obviously since I'm here.

Sal
04-17-2015, 10:25 AM #2
MrMoan
Big Daddy
Happened to me you cant fix it i tryed
04-17-2015, 10:28 AM #3
Originally posted by alexjones1009 View Post
This recently started for me I don't know what the problem is but I have an idea on what caused it.

So every time I go to either look at my emblems my PlayStation automatically freezes.

I think what might of happened was I was RTM-ing my name will I copied (stole) hehe someones emblem.

I deranked myself hoping that would get rid of all my emblems but it didn't obviously since I'm here.

Sal

Have you changed your name to a checkered box using the rtm tool? Because thats what could of caused it.
04-17-2015, 01:37 PM #4
This recently started for me I don't know what the problem is but I have an idea on what caused it.

Sal

If it's from the checkerboard...you'll have to give up.
04-18-2015, 03:44 AM #5
alexjones1009
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Frosty
If it's from the checkerboard...you'll have to give up.

HAHA Okay Thanks Frosty You've Always Been So Helpful That's Why I Added You In The First Place. Happy Smile
04-18-2015, 07:14 AM #6
B777x
Hurah!

HAHA Okay Thanks Frosty You've Always Been So Helpful That's Why I Added You In The First Place. Happy Smile

check my EBOOT before giving up Smile
^ the EBOOT have Anti-Freeze for the checkerbox Smile

The following user thanked B777x for this useful post:

V--JR7
08-24-2016, 11:44 AM #7
Originally posted by B777x View Post
check my EBOOT before giving up Smile
^ the EBOOT have Anti-Freeze for the checkerbox Smile

Sorry for bumping this, but did you ever find a fix for this??? i did this to my og account lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo