04-18-2015, 12:28 PM #1
Laionz_Modz
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello guys i want to know how to convert from bo2 blus to bles , which files should I change
04-18-2015, 01:16 PM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Modz View Post
hello guys i want to know how to convert from bo2 blus to bles , which files should I change

Why would you want to? All the tools work for both blus and bles. But you'll need the bles eboot and params.sfo. Once you can find one or get them from somebody you'll replace the params.sfo in dev_hdd0/game/blus31101 with the bles one. from there go into the usdir folder and put the bles eboot in. Rename the blus31101 folder to the correct bles code. Now you'll do the same thing but where the backed up game is instead of the update. Once completed simply go into safe mode and rebuild database and your all set. I'd give you a link to download the bles things you'll but I don't have them to provide them.

The following user thanked bmob10189 for this useful post:

Laionz_Modz
04-18-2015, 02:48 PM #3
Laionz_Modz
I am error
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
Why would you want to? All the tools work for both blus and bles. But you'll need the bles eboot and params.sfo. Once you can find one or get them from somebody you'll replace the params.sfo in dev_hdd0/game/blus31101 with the bles one. from there go into the usdir folder and put the bles eboot in. Rename the blus31101 folder to the correct bles code. Now you'll do the same thing but where the backed up game is instead of the update. Once completed simply go into safe mode and rebuild database and your all set. I'd give you a link to download the bles things you'll but I don't have them to provide them.

thank you! I do it right away , I thought it was a bit more complicated! thank again for your excellent response
07-05-2015, 08:40 PM #4
LifeHappens
Little One
did it work ???
Originally posted by Modz View Post
thank you! I do it right away , I thought it was a bit more complicated! thank again for your excellent response

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo