02-10-2016, 09:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright so today I get on black ops 2 and I want to play online like usual and I usually can but ever since my friend gameshared me map packs i will go into a lobby and find a game get kicked out then put back in it and then just time out every time but I can host private matches🙁 so i basically can't play online
Please help :(
Kik- This_kid16
02-10-2016, 09:34 AM #2
Thekingzero
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by thiskid16 View Post
Alright so today I get on black ops 2 and I want to play online like usual and I usually can but ever since my friend gameshared me map packs i will go into a lobby and find a game get kicked out then put back in it and then just time out every time but I can host private matches🙁 so i basically can't play online
Please help :(
Kik- This_kid16

Are you playing on a CFW or OFW?

Because this needs to be a modded related question, you don't need to mod for gameshare
02-10-2016, 03:14 PM #3
I'm on CFW 4.70.1
02-11-2016, 05:44 AM #4
Thekingzero
Maggbot timeout!
I'm on CFW 4.70.1

Okay so what you would do is,
Re-update the game OR delete the DLC & install them via pkg files.
Use another source than your friend.

If you have CFW, you can install DLC through PKG instead of game share.
We cannot provide "warez" on here, so you would have to search it on your own
02-11-2016, 04:28 PM #5
Alright man thanks a lot I'll tell ya if it works Smile
02-11-2016, 05:56 PM #6
Okay so I got them but they're all bles and I'm blus? I couldn't find any for blus do you Think they'd work
02-16-2016, 01:19 PM #7
Okay so I got them but they're all bles and I'm blus? I couldn't find any for blus do you Think they'd work

You'd have to convert your game, or find BLUS versions. We cannot direct you to a site for the dlc pkgs. BLES dlcs will not work on BLUS.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo