02-12-2016, 07:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I have this problem when I use an RTM Tool to change my Account stats. It comes up with a Rank Data Corruption when trying to do any modifications. Do you guys know what's causing it? Thanks Smile
02-12-2016, 07:53 AM #2
Luma
Keeper
Im guessing you are master prestige or above (11+), try resetting stats and then do the stats
02-12-2016, 07:59 AM #3
EquakeCSharp
Do a barrel roll!
if you have set you stats example prestige once before and try to change it again it won't save. so it reverts you back to your original stats. you have to fresh reset then do the stats you want.
02-13-2016, 09:35 PM #4
How do I fresh start if the account is at level 43? Do I have to edit its prestige in order to get a prestige award to be able to fresh start? because I dont have the option to fresh start
02-13-2016, 10:05 PM #5
Originally posted by EquakeCSharp View Post
if you have set you stats example prestige once before and try to change it again it won't save. so it reverts you back to your original stats. you have to fresh reset then do the stats you want.

How do I fresh start if the account is at level 43? Do I have to edit its prestige in order to get a prestige award to be able to fresh start? because I dont have the option to fresh start
02-14-2016, 02:05 PM #6
Luma
Keeper
if the account is at lvl 43 i dont know why you are having trouble trying to edit the stats..
02-15-2016, 07:10 PM #7
Having researched the problem from both XBOX and PS3, the only way for the stats to stick is either having your account "Fresh Start", or your account being a level 1. How I fixed mines was I connected my RTM Tool, edited it to the next prestige, did a fresh start, edit my stats again whichever i wanted, then play a few games for my stats to stick. So thats how I fixed my problem without having to rank up and wait for a prestige award.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo