Post: Please Help! Need Probation bypass offsets for bo2 1.19
03-10-2016, 11:40 AM #1
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey i have try alot of eboots with probation bypass and non work i still keep getting probation in bo2.
only tool that works is bisson end probation but i dont got my laptop and cant use it anymore.
can someone please tell me the correct probation bypass offsets so i create a custom eboot
or advanced probation bypass.i have try jewels offsets but they dont work.Thank u
03-10-2016, 11:41 AM #2
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
please dont point me to a working eboot with probation bypass.i need the offsets Smile thank you
03-11-2016, 01:05 AM #3
United
Big Sister
goodluck
03-11-2016, 07:19 AM #4
B777x
Hurah!
Originally posted by KHATPHAT View Post
hey i have try alot of eboots with probation bypass and non work i still keep getting probation in bo2.
only tool that works is bisson end probation but i dont got my laptop and cant use it anymore.
can someone please tell me the correct probation bypass offsets so i create a custom eboot
or advanced probation bypass.i have try jewels offsets but they dont work.Thank u

if my EBOOT works for you then i will sent you the address
^ my EBOOT avoid Probation but it won't bypass it
03-11-2016, 09:16 PM #5
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Originally posted by B777x View Post
if my EBOOT works for you then i will sent you the address
^ my EBOOT avoid Probation but it won't bypass it

ok thank u man.please send them to me i apreciated
03-11-2016, 09:33 PM #6
B777x
Hurah!
ok thank u man.please send them to me i apreciated

0x53FC6C - 48 00

The following user thanked B777x for this useful post:

iDEXModzYT
03-11-2016, 09:58 PM #7
jwm614
NextGenUpdate Elite
hey i have try alot of eboots with probation bypass and non work i still keep getting probation in bo2.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked jwm614 for this useful post:

iDEXModzYT

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo