03-11-2016, 01:16 PM #1
alexelcaza
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); will i get banned if i use a GSC on the steam PC version that cant use eboots on a private lobby?
03-11-2016, 10:29 PM #2
Thekingzero
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by alexelcaza View Post
will i get banned if i use a GSC on the steam PC version that cant use eboots on a private lobby?

Modding on PC is open, as in you won't get in trouble. From what I "Know".
People modify on PC all the time, i don't think you will get a problem.
An opinion.
If you do modding on other online games like GTA or Halo not something like WORLD OF WARCRAFT, where there you most def will get banned. Then you should be fine
03-12-2016, 06:02 AM #3
alexelcaza
Save Point
Originally posted by Thekingzero View Post
Modding on PC is open, as in you won't get in trouble. From what I "Know".
People modify on PC all the time, i don't think you will get a problem.
An opinion.
If you do modding on other online games like GTA or Halo not something like WORLD OF WARCRAFT, where there you most def will get banned. Then you should be fine

then if i use a mod menu like kissmyaimbot i wont get banned ? even on a online match ?
03-12-2016, 06:41 AM #4
Thekingzero
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by alexelcaza View Post
then if i use a mod menu like kissmyaimbot i wont get banned ? even on a online match ?

Well the I see it,
When it comes to PC, your PC is the Host itself connected from the internet, unlike PS3, you have security & PC is less restricted.
So if you're host, your own internet, you would be considered fine.

Do a bit more research on PC threads and see. The modders on this BO2 section are mostly PS3.
I suggest search in GAMEFAQS they have a larger section.
03-12-2016, 07:02 AM #5
alexelcaza
Save Point
Originally posted by Thekingzero View Post
Well the I see it,
When it comes to PC, your PC is the Host itself connected from the internet, unlike PS3, you have security & PC is less restricted.
So if you're host, your own internet, you would be considered fine.

Do a bit more research on PC threads and see. The modders on this BO2 section are mostly PS3.
I suggest search in GAMEFAQS they have a larger section.

well i did not see too much about getting banned in pc so i think i will use redacted or something like that just incase i get banned

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo