04-10-2016, 10:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi I wanted to play bo2 bypass on my cfw ps3 because on the first update of bo2 there are floaters and knife lunges and alot of cool unpatched things, and I was wondering if there is anyway to do this by deleting a file from the bo2 directory or something, because I know on mw2 bypass you delete the default_mp.self file but for bo2 the directory does not have that file. I also know you can bypass by installing a game bypassing firmware that people use for ofw, and I was wondering if that would be safe to install on my cfw and if there is any alternative for this because I would rather find the file in the bo2 directory that controls the updates and delete that, please someone let me know how I can do this. (Im doing this to play with my friends on the first update where anything is unpatched)
04-10-2016, 10:40 PM #2
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by Mw2TTGHoster View Post
Hi I wanted to play bo2 bypass on my cfw ps3 because on the first update of bo2 there are floaters and knife lunges and alot of cool unpatched things, and I was wondering if there is anyway to do this by deleting a file from the bo2 directory or something, because I know on mw2 bypass you delete the default_mp.self file but for bo2 the directory does not have that file. I also know you can bypass by installing a game bypassing firmware that people use for ofw, and I was wondering if that would be safe to install on my cfw and if there is any alternative for this because I would rather find the file in the bo2 directory that controls the updates and delete that, please someone let me know how I can do this. (Im doing this to play with my friends on the first update where anything is unpatched)

thread moved to BO2 mods questions
04-13-2016, 11:39 AM #3
Geraxy
Banned
Originally posted by Mw2TTGHoster View Post
Hi I wanted to play bo2 bypass on my cfw ps3 because on the first update of bo2 there are floaters and knife lunges and alot of cool unpatched things, and I was wondering if there is anyway to do this by deleting a file from the bo2 directory or something, because I know on mw2 bypass you delete the default_mp.self file but for bo2 the directory does not have that file. I also know you can bypass by installing a game bypassing firmware that people use for ofw, and I was wondering if that would be safe to install on my cfw and if there is any alternative for this because I would rather find the file in the bo2 directory that controls the updates and delete that, please someone let me know how I can do this. (Im doing this to play with my friends on the first update where anything is unpatched)

yeah if your on rebug(DEX) go to the settings tab>debug settings>and scroll down till you see "Game Update Impose Test " and make sure thats on and delete the current update as you will need to re-install the uodate to which one your wanting. hope i helped you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo