04-15-2016, 01:07 AM #1
Geraxy
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey!.

i just recently modded a friends account and gave legit stats and he wanted rank 69 league master, so it shows under his prestiage and now ive done that i cant seem to be able to stay in a game. what i mean is when i join a game and the map loads right when im about to choose my class it kicks me from the lobby and reloads map and goes from "Awaiting challange 1" all the way up to 12 then it exits that lobby and says unable to conect to host.? Thanks. as always any comments i get ill be willing to try. Smile
04-15-2016, 04:55 AM #2
IllusionMod
Save Point
Yes! Am having the same problem -.- . I recently moved houses and just got WiFi today and i decided to hop on BO2 with my MT friends and i was CID banned so i changed my CID and when i join a game the map loads and when i choose class ( sometimes i cant even ) then i get kicked then map loads again and says awaiting connection all the way to 12 then kicks me and say Lost Connection to Host basically same problem that happend to u , ive tried using Jericho Engine's Eboot and Paradoxs and regular bo2 i even reinstalled the game i get this error with disk and off the HDD am really wanting to lay and i cant! Please help <3
04-15-2016, 04:59 AM #3
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by yAshurr View Post
Hey!.

i just recently modded a friends account and gave legit stats and he wanted rank 69 league master, so it shows under his prestiage and now ive done that i cant seem to be able to stay in a game. what i mean is when i join a game and the map loads right when im about to choose my class it kicks me from the lobby and reloads map and goes from "Awaiting challange 1" all the way up to 12 then it exits that lobby and says unable to conect to host.? Thanks. as always any comments i get ill be willing to try. Smile

that would be a glitch with giving stats of some sort u could redo the account and see if it would work again ive had that problem before but i fixed it by resetting the account Smile
04-15-2016, 05:01 AM #4
IllusionMod
Save Point
that actually worked <3 i used fresh start and it worked thanks man
04-15-2016, 11:05 AM #5
you fixeed it by resetting
04-15-2016, 11:17 AM #6
jqq
Hurah!
Originally posted by zFluziMidz View Post
you fixeed it by resetting
If the account gives a corrupted error for the rank, then all you have to do is fresh start the account and modify it's stats again for multiplayer! Hope it helps!
Last edited by jqq ; 04-20-2016 at 01:22 PM.
05-03-2016, 05:50 AM #7
Originally posted by Pwntz View Post
Hey!.

Question answered. Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo